The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[New Guild] [NA] AU based guild - "Forsaken Wolves" Casual Players/ new players welcome!

shinestar177
shinestar177
Soul Shriven
Like many of the new players jumping head first into ESO, we want to find our place in this wonderful world!
The Forsaken Wolves guild is a casual guild accepting members from all places and play styles, we are not dedicated to one style.
(PVP, PVE, crafting etc)

If you want to join a guild that doesn't require you to jump on every day then we are for you, we just want to provide a social place for all players new and old, our overall goal is to help newer players out, either by providing a helping hand in dungeons, story missions or even farming. This guild was created by casual players after all so we don't expect you to be ready to help out with trials although we are happy to get together every now and again to do some old fashioned group activities!

We are still in the process of working things out, our guild hall (donated by one of the founders) is still being set up but we hope to build a place where all members can meet up and chill!

If you are interested, feel free to chuck us a message in game! @shinestar177 or leave your username in the comments below and we'll chuck you an invite.

• Zhephiria
    Zhephiria
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds cruisey. @Zhephiria
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent! Thanks for the interest.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! Do you hold any regular events? planning to ? +) if yes, what time they are usually at...
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    We're a completely new guild with little to no players but we will be planning to hold events most weekends to get our members together in one place. Once we have a steady flow of members we will get together and take suggestions on what everyone wants in our guild.
  • ShanXyr
    ShanXyr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can I join? @ShanXyr
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent, welcome aboard!
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    Although not much of a milestone for large guilds but we have hit 12 members! We are still welcoming new members and are happy to see an interest in our newly founded guild!
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Hey Wolfies! What about some platform for newcomers, news of the guild, out-of-game communicaition to be in the know of events, news, guides and tips for newbies? Most use Discord for that (Which I HATE). Perhaps, the enjin platform?
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    We now have a Discord! (Link will be provided to new members)
    - We also hit 50+ members!

scroll.png?width=574&height=676
  • Muanthuun
    Muanthuun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested! I am located in Japan, but English is my first language.

My username is Muanthuunjp.

Thank you!
  • VonGrimshade
    VonGrimshade
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing with a couple of other mates, I am interested in joining if you guys are still recruiting.
  • shinestar177
    shinestar177
    Soul Shriven
    We are always happy to welcome new members! just message me in-game at @shinestar177 or leave your user ID here :)
  • VonGrimshade
    VonGrimshade
    Soul Shriven