Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Skin

Elektra
Elektra
Soul Shriven
I newly am a vamp and had no idea this was such an issue and for so long until I did a search. I am not asking for a refund, but I did pay real money for many things as I like to change my look quite often. As a vamp, almost all is no longer usable. My question is, if so many have asked...... May we please have a response?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elektra wrote: »
    I newly am a vamp and had no idea this was such an issue and for so long until I did a search. I am not asking for a refund, but I did pay real money for many things as I like to change my look quite often. As a vamp, almost all is no longer usable. My question is, if so many have asked...... May we please have a response?

When you pay for a vamp bite in the crown store, you're paying for access to the skill line and the unique abilities and passives.

You aren't paying for cosmetic appearance ... trying to get a refund under that premise likely won't fly with ZOS.

You can minimize the issue by wearing costumes or putting on another skin ... such as Meridia's Purified Skin (which my dedicated healer vampire wears proudly).

Or, just get cured and go back to your normal appearance. You always have the option to get infected with vampirism again ... often times for free from another player in-game.

rRASF7L.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 17, 2019 3:07AM