The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Finder issues

Thedeivis
Thedeivis
Soul Shriven
So basically whenever I try to queue to the dungeon for a pledge or random daily dungeon, battlegrounds (especially battlegrounds) I mainly have to wait 1-2 hours before queueing up or get declined and queueing up again. Another issue when I finally find a team who is also trying to queue I always get a repeated message to accept an invitation to a party which I never join because the message keeps occurring and it never lets me join the party. How come this issue is still around as long as I remember? Why this isn't fixed yet? When group finder leads to most of the content in the game? Why a lot of people who have limited time to play have to wait and waste their time on queues that never queue you up? It's not a new topic I know but this thing has to be fixed. it's impossible to play like this and enjoy our favorite game. Please on behalf of other players fix this problem.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thedeivis wrote: »
    to a party which I never join because the message keeps occurring and it never lets me join the party.

THis is the most anoying and laso stupid mechanism taht should be changed because systems pups you out to many times its needed to only once and then w8. Yup I agree they shuld change thisJSUT ONE CLICK of F thats all
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU