Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ETA on Elsweyr PTS?

• Edelner
    Edelner
    ✭✭
    Remember, though, if you haven’t done PTS testing in the recent past ... you’ll have to wait for your e-mail invite from ZOS to access PTS.

Recent PTS testers will not need an invite ... and can log in as usual.

What does that mean? I must download pts and login before april 15th?
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edelner wrote: »
    Remember, though, if you haven’t done PTS testing in the recent past ... you’ll have to wait for your e-mail invite from ZOS to access PTS.

What does that mean? I must download pts and login before april 15th?

Nope. If you haven't participated in PTS yet, there's no point in rushing now, it won't change a thing.
    But in the likely case you'll get an invitation in the coming weeks, it's advisable to download the PTS now. It's a big download, and rather slow in general.
  • Saviik
    Saviik
    Soul Shriven
    Remember, though, if you haven’t done PTS testing in the recent past ... you’ll have to wait for your e-mail invite from ZOS to access the new content on PTS.

So if I was invited to the Summerset closed beta, will I be able to test Elsweyr? If not, will I at least be able to test the Necromancer?
    Edited by Saviik on April 14, 2019 7:02AM
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saviik wrote: »
    Remember, though, if you haven’t done PTS testing in the recent past ... you’ll have to wait for your e-mail invite from ZOS to access the new content on PTS.

So if I was invited to the Summerset closed beta, will I be able to test Elsweyr? If not, will I at least be able to test the Necromancer?

If you did any of the previous BETA Testing like Summerset then yes, you are good to go. Everyone else gets a invitation via EMail, they go out in Batches
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one get a pts invite? I haven’t been able to test previously because of having a cruddy computer, but would love to play now.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    How does one get a pts invite? I haven’t been able to test previously because of having a cruddy computer, but would love to play now.

If I remember correctly you get an email saying that you are invited to test the new expansion on the pts.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it even confirmed that Elsweyr PTS is tomorrow?
    There is still no banner on the forums that announces a PTS maintenance, and it is late Sunday afternoon here already.

I have only heard "week of April 15" from Gina, that doesn't necessarily mean "exactly on April 15", but could also mean Tuesday, Wednesday or later. Any confirmed source?
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cheezits94 they stated that the maintance will start monday the 15th in the stream. :smile:
    (Around 07:30 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/410115841) :smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    @Cheezits94 they stated that the maintance will start monday the 15th in the stream. :smile:
    (Around 07:30 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/410115841) :smile:

Thanks a lot, Wolfkeks!! :) I totally missed that part of the show, I tuned in late and forgot to watch the beginning later.

Was fearing I'd have to wait even longer for the necro. :D
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Monday better have epic natch potes.... I mean patch notes :smiley:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the video they mentioned 28 pages of notes.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »
    I know this is kind of early to ask
    I think it's today
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 hour :):p
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not long before testing out the necromancer <3
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we don't have elsweyr access, but download the PTS can we access necromancer?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Natvral
    Natvral
    Soul Shriven
    If we don't have elsweyr access, but download the PTS can we access necromancer?

You should be able to. PTS isn't bound by pre-release
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope.
    Just tried it.
    You have to pre-purchase the chapter first.

• Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can enter into PTS, can log-in and can choose my character. Good. The problem is I didn't have pre-purchase elweyr and I can't neither enter the new map or create a necromance so... What I should test? xD
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."