Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Innerlight neither preventing nor revealing the stealthed enemies most of the times

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭✭
Nightblades literally cloak or stay hidden within 6 meters of its range.

Tested Radiant Magelight as well. Nightblades can still cloak immediately after using it. But they get revealed afterword. That "prevents cloak for 3 seconds" doesn't work properly.
Edited by techprince on April 13, 2019 12:25AM
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly true. Considering how invisilitity is abused in pvp, i think that this is to be considered a major bug because it prevents one of the best ways to counter it.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested Radiant Magelight as well. Nightblades STILL cloak immediately after using magelight. They just get revealed afterwords. This is not working as intended.
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought something was off.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play magblade and get brought out of stealth by magelight. From my point of view, as a magblade, it is working.
    Tip: I've heard that detect pots will stack with magelight.

But ...

People can make a small radius non-detect build. The build can reduce the range of magelight. Two sets that reduce the range of being detected are: (both are stam-based)

Night Mother's Embrace
    Night Terror

add Khajiit and you'd have to be literally standing on top of the character.

Additionally, a nightblade build for speed can be out of any detect radius in a flash.

edit for clarity

Also just noticed this is in bug reports. It seems to be working against my magblades in cyrodiil. I don't know if there is an actual bug or not. This could be tested if you find a nightblade friend and activate duel.
    Edited by Dojohoda on April 13, 2019 12:08AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I play magblade and get brought out of stealth by magelight. From my point of view, as a magblade, it is working.

But ...

People can make a small radius non-detect build. The build can reduce the range of magelight. Two sets that reduce the range of being detected are: (both are stam-based)

Night Mother's Embrace
    Night Terror

Additionally, a nightblade build for speed can be out of any detect radius in a flash.

edit for clarity

Also just noticed this is in bug reports. It seems to be working against my magblades in cyrodiil. I don't know if there is an actual bug or not. This could be tested if you find a nightblade friend and activate duel.

Magelight is suppose to prevent cloak for 3 seconds. This is not working. After activating any morph of magelight, nightblades cloak immediately or after a roll dodge.
    Edited by techprince on April 13, 2019 12:22AM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are able to cloak after you activated Magelight since they need to be revealed first to get the 'prevent invisibility' debuff. Depending on server load, this can take up to 1-2 seconds to register after they cloak.

It's *** annoying, but this is how the skill works.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

But ...

Night Mother's Embrace
    Night Terror

edit for clarity

Sneak detection is different from invisibility as well. Sets and passives reduce sneak radius not invisibly detection radius. Magelight reveals and prevents invisibility.