Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    I resent the invite that failed @Jegethy , hopefully it goes through this time. Looking forward to having you with us!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I'd like an invite @Wun

Thanks
  • Fitiveli
    Fitiveli
    Soul Shriven
    Hi your guild sounds like what I'm looking for I play a Stam Sorc and would like to join, im champion level 116

@Fitiveli
    Edited by Fitiveli on February 18, 2019 5:05AM
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Fitiveli I have sent you an invite in-game. @Loves_guars I was unable to send you one because the game sent back the error that you are already in 5 guilds in game. I can resend as soon as you leave one just message me on here or send me a mail in-game as soon as you have left one. Look forward to having both of you with us in the guild!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • rulianprime
    rulianprime
    Soul Shriven
    If you still have a spare slot, could you send me an invite, please? @FlannersEsq is my ign. Thanks.
  • Rishaka
    Rishaka
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite if possible! @Tetenuko
  • Vaedelah
    Vaedelah
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if a spot is open! Thanks :)

@Vaedelah
  • Sivus
    Sivus
    Soul Shriven
    If there is any room left, i'd like an invite please =)
    my in-game mail may not have gone through

@Sivus
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @rulianprime @Rishaka @Vaedelah @Sivus I have sent you all invites in-game. Sorry it took a little while for me to check this forum this week. I have been sick.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Just got your in-game mail as well @Sivus , strange that it did not go through til now. The mail can be quirky sometimes.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    After the short hiatus trials are making their return coming up on Tuesday, April 2nd! If you are interested in doing trials with us be sure to ask for an invite soon and submit your trial qualification to the Discord channel!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @webguru88b14_ESO I sent your invite in-game! Looking forward to having you with us in Artem Mortis!!
  • AlexDaiYokai
    AlexDaiYokai
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I'd like to join this guild, sounds pretty good. In game name @AlexDaiYokai

Thanks
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Can a newbie join too? Ty

My ign is Axela72
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    I have sent you an invite @AlexDaiYokai , glad you think the guild sounds so great! And of course a newbie can join @Axela72 , we have plenty of programs and mechanisms in place to help you grow as well. I have sent you an invite in game too.
  • Karsyno
    Karsyno
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite, thanks!
    @Kar
  • Exember
    Exember
    Hello, would like to join :)
    @Exember
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I have an invite please? @ZiRM
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • paulo15
    paulo15
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite: @paulo15
  • xseparatrix_ESO
    xseparatrix_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    A
    Edited by xseparatrix_ESO on May 7, 2019 3:21PM
  • sp0ck
    sp0ck
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Are there any open spots for Artem Mortis? I'm interested in the guild @sp0ck
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Karsyno @Exember @ZiRM @paulo15 @xseparatrix_ESO @sp0ck I have sent you all invites in-game! So nice to see so many new applicants wanting into the guild, looking forward to playing with you all!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Epicramgoat I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to having you in the guild with us!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @kraslay I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to having you in the guild with us!
  • ImmortaI
    ImmortaI
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join please @ImmortaI thanks guys.
  • Demirayne
    Demirayne
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! @Demiie
  • thegooch52b14_ESO
    I'd like and invite! @theooch52
  • TR1PL3stack
    TR1PL3stack
    Soul Shriven
    Ya'll got any more of those invites? @TR1PL3stack
  • Zhephiria
    Zhephiria
    Soul Shriven
    I would love in invite. @Zhephiria
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    @verdict0224 please invite me in game :)