The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get to the other faction zones after hitting 50?

mastershke_ESO
The title says it all
  • Varko
    Varko
    ✭✭
    Yes you do. You choose one at a time till they are all available I believe.
  • mastershke_ESO
    That didnt even answer my question.....at all lol
  • Pang
    Pang
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep playing through the main quest line (ie the one with the Prophet, Molag Bal,your soul etc.)
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That didnt even answer my question.....at all lol

Real, non troll answer: finish cold harbour and the main harborage l50 quest and you will gain access to the veteran zones.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    You must complete the entire main quest and then you will get the option from a very familiar face/voice, to go into a new area and start over doing quests there but at VR1 (level 50 scaled quests)
  • mastershke_ESO
    Kangas wrote: »
    You must complete the entire main quest and then you will get the option from a very familiar face/voice, to go into a new area and start over doing quests there but at VR1 (level 50 scaled quests)

Ok well I dont have anymore main story quests but I still didnt hear anything about that. Are there main story quests only in the harbourage or other areas?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow the white rabbit .... er, i mean ... follow the crazy loon with the frying pan on his head ...
    :)
  • Arawn
    Arawn
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Follow the white rabbit .... er, i mean ... follow the crazy loon with the frying pan on his head ...
    :)
    Scooby Doo? Is this you? o.O :D

• nicksycksub17_ESO
    nicksycksub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Does this mean you can't group with someone of another faction until you make it to their zone?
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean you can't group with someone of another faction until you make it to their zone?

You cannot do that anyway. Veteran zones are phased differently than the regular folks of that faction. You will see no lower level players of that faction when you are there.
  • Retsil
    Retsil
    Soul Shriven
    I never knew this !! Im very happy to hear it :D
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I found that I did not have a choice in which of the two remaining factions I could start in, as soon as I picked up the quest I ended up going from aldmeri dominion to ebon pact before even knew what was going on.