The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What in the world is going on with the Psyjic Ultimate?

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I put this on a Magplar and it just never seems to work.

Does it have issues like all the other things( Dragon Leap, Dawnbreaker, etc.) ?
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s just broken... like half the things in this games that zos can’t fix
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What’s not working? I used to use it all the time.

There are two morphs btw. One gives minor protection, the other allows you to use it while cc’d. It’s still an ability so on GCD, so if you have a melee pain train coming down on you, you can die before you can hit it.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I activate it and nothing happens. The effects get in my screen but I just stand in one spot. Like it doesn’t change my position. I’ll jump off a tower wait 1 sec and hit ultimate. I just stand there.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit it by accident sometimes (when the barswap screws up), and it ports me around like intented. Intented by the skill, not me, since it usually ports me to my doom.

When it was new, I tested it on a keep wall, and it did port me up again after the jump. Maybe that was changed or the vertical porting is bugged similar as it happend with other teleport skills over the years.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Works fine to me. I jump off things and port back.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to fail when you're getting damaged which generally is when you might use it.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    I hit it by accident sometimes (when the barswap screws up), and it ports me around like intented. Intented by the skill, not me, since it usually ports me to my doom.

When it was new, I tested it on a keep wall, and it did port me up again after the jump. Maybe that was changed or the vertical porting is bugged similar as it happend with other teleport skills over the years.

I stopped using it in pvp because I can't seem to figure out how to best use it. The minor protection is nice, but there are better options. Plus I have some Vamp Cloak pieces I use for fresh max level characters' pvp build to start out.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine to me. I jump off things and port back.

Then you're not using it a lot. In PvP it fails to work 50/50. Sometimes it fires 5/5 and then you have 0/5, I have stopped to using it as it is unreliable, complete trash.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I activate it and nothing happens. The effects get in my screen but I just stand in one spot. Like it doesn’t change my position. I’ll jump off a tower wait 1 sec and hit ultimate. I just stand there.

It moves you back in past if you hadn't moved in recently did you don't actually jump anywhere cause haven't moved.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Precognition morph is totally busted. I NEVER got it to work as described!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the temporal guard morph, and it works great - very useful for escaping/confusing when in a tight spot.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this weird issue where if I accidentally bar swap cancel it, I can move it around where I want.. though it does move really slowly.
    It's great when this ultimate works, and has definitely saved my skin, but it does behave oddly at least 40% of the time
    Edited by Alucardo on April 1, 2019 1:20PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's rng like the 2h Ult and Leap.
    PC EU
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got chained while using it (Temporal Guard morph). The chain won.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love to jump off the wall; if followed I will go back up with Undo and watch them splat or lose health. They have to run the long way around lol.

Lately, I go splat about as often as they do. Sometimes, it goes off but does not take you back in time

ZOS, please reconnect the wires!

2xklro.jpg

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still doesn’t move my character at all.

Jump off tower activate ultimate. Stand there.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone just jumped down a wall and ported back up using Undo.

I wanted to be cool too, jumped down, hit ulti key. The sound played but it didn't move me.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Someone just jumped down a wall and ported back up using Undo.

I wanted to be cool too, jumped down, hit ulti key. The sound played but it didn't move me.

You just lost the lottery. Keep trying.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I love yoyo-ing around for 4 seconds either back and forth or up and down. That's my favorite way for Undo/Temp Guard/Precog to work XD. When it not only fails but I also just blink immediately to where I was it is much more boring.

Sure "hAvInG SkIlLs wOrK" and "NoT dYiNg LiKe a dOg" are nice too. But being a ball of light or just a player standing there and slowly flying back and forth through the air till you land where you were, and get greeted with the same people you just bent time itself to escape? pRiCeLeSs.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just slot mine for the minor protection on my tank :) dont need to activate it