Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Travelling to a Player inside of Housing with Open Permissions Error

TankinDat
TankinDat
✭✭
There has been an issue that has recently popped up with housing visitor permissions. I run an rp guild and we invite new members to the house before we officially invite them in-game. However, you cannot teleport to a player already inside the house unless they are the owner (me). Even other guild members who have visitor access and a few officers who have decorator access cannot port in via travelling to another player that is already inside the house.. They have to visit my primary residence. I cannot even port to another player, I have to port via the map/collections page. The population is not maxed. It is Hakkvild's High Hall if that matters as well. PC/NA

Permissions are set to: Default Visitor Access: Limited Visitor, and My guild has Visitor access and the officers have decorator access.

EDIT: Clarified a few things and listed which house it is. I have not tested for other houses.
Edited by TankinDat on March 31, 2019 2:07AM
  • alejandrov0920
    alejandrov0920
    Soul Shriven
    TL;DR
    Bug blocks any person traveling to someone who is not the owner.

I also experienced this bug. I was in my friend Purdue´s house and he left to sleep, the house has a maze i wanted to show to some friends. One of them is in the same guild as Purdue and me, the other one is not in the guild, anyway, house permissions are set: Limited Visitor > no visitor settings or banlist or guild visitor or guild banlist. So anyone traveling to me should be able to enter, the house is really big and i was the only one there. My friends game said "You dont have permission to enter".

I am in a Decorator´s guild, three other people confirmed that they also got the bug. One even said "I've had that issue aswell. I think it's a bug, yeah. If I try to port to someone in my own house, I also get the 'no permissions' message."

I hope you guys fix this, our guild do events in houses with mazes, obstacle courses, etc. Sometimes the owners are offline while we do the event, so we really could use this being fixed.