Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate 5 Years of ESO With our In-Game Extravaganza Event! "

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a clarification please @ZOS_GinaBruno

Last year ANY daily awarded the Jubilee bonus box, will ANY daily award the box this year but the targeted dailies will have a special Jubilee box that may award the Companion outfit style of the week? Or do only the targeted dailies award a Jubilee box at all?

Thanks!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Each week, a new Indrik Berry will be added to the Impresario’s stock, starting with the Luminous Berries of Bloom the first week, and then the Luminous Berries of Budding, Luminous Berries of Growth, and Luminous Berries of Ripeness in subsequent weeks. Once you’ve collected all four unique Berries (you only need one of each), you’ll be able to evolve your Nascent Indrik into a Luminous Indrik mount!"

Will the berries from previous week disappear from Impresario event vendor, when the next week of the event starts ? Or they will be all available till the end of the last week (Week 5, May 2 - May 9) of the event ?
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 2, 2019 4:26PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at my schedule estimate going into Q2 with 8 tickets, new Nascent, and one Emerald feather.

April 4 - LI Bloom
    April 9 - Gilded Feather
    April 14 - LI Budding
    April 19 - LI Growth
    April 24 - Onyx Feather
    April 29 - LI Ripeness
    May 4 - Shimmering Indrik Pet (and I shall name thee Kybuck)
    May 9 - Opaline Feather

So I'll be cutting it really close assuming I don't miss a day. I'd definitely recommend checking your projected 10th ticket days on a calendar and then filling in the best item to purchase on that date.

corvair62 wrote: »
    Personally, I am absolutely tired of "outfit" pages. Why can't we go back to costumes in a rune box.

Costumes are one locked body slot with optional headpiece. With outfit styles you can either complete a set, or you can just hunt down the pieces you like best. For example, with Varen I only want the satchel robe, the hand wraps, and the staff.
    signing off
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=4786736

Wondering if there will be any surprises during the event, and looking forward to the new Indrik

(And to hearing more of people's favorite memories from the last five years)

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for this :

Week 4

April 25 – May 1

Put your team to the test in Dungeons and Trials. Complete daily quests for any of Tamriel’s Dungeons and Trials to earn Gift Boxes that have a chance to include the Sai Sahan Outfit Style pages.

Will drop also in normal mode for dungeons or must be in some difficulty ?
    Pages will drop for everyone in the team ?

Thank you

Edited by Lauranae on April 2, 2019 6:31PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What else will be in the boxes ?

@White wabbit,
    as per the PTS announcement thread, the reward boxes MAY contain any of the following:
    • special Companion outfit style pages
    • crafting motif pages (A full list of the possible 40 motifs range is in a spoiler on that article, but includes Welkynar, Pyandorean, and some other rare and new crafting pages.) Drop rate will be slightly lower than in previous years.
    • Alchemy mats, including possibly Powdered Mother of Pearl and Clam Gall
    • Furnishing Materials (unclear if this includes or actually means furnishing plans)
    • Crafting style items (for the same set of 40 different motifs that you might get?)
    • Other crafting materials, including Jewelry mats, both refined and unrefined, including possibly Chromium Plating (probably very rare)
    Heh... knowing my luck, I'll probably just get pumpkins or similar provisioning crafting materials 99% of the time.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on April 2, 2019 6:32PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    for this :
    Week 4 April 25 – May 1

Put your team to the test in Dungeons and Trials. Complete daily quests for any of Tamriel’s Dungeons and Trials to earn Gift Boxes that have a chance to include the Sai Sahan Outfit Style pages.

Will drop also in normal mode for dungeons or must be in some difficulty ?
    Pages will drop for everyone in the team ?
    @Lauranae
    The reward urn is for completing Undaunted PLEDGES or for getting the Weekly reward urn in a trial. So yes, you get the reward for doing them in normal mode (or Vet, your choice), but the Anniversary bonus rewards will only drop for people who turn in the pledge, or who are not on cooldown for that trial's weekly reward. If you do trials, I recommend you AVOID doing them during week 3!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the Companion styles be available in game for all outfit slots? Or is it like Cadwell's outfit style from Jester Festival where half will be available from event quests and other half can only be purchased with crowns?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Will the Companion styles be available in game for all outfit slots?

If I'm counting correctly, each Companion has six armor styles and one or two weapon styles.
    Varen doesn't have a waist style. Lyris, Sai, and Abnur don't have headpiece styles.
    Varen only has a staff.
    The only piece without representation anywhere is a bow.
    signing off
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the Companion styles be available in game for all outfit slots? Or is it like Cadwell's outfit style from Jester Festival where half will be available from event quests and other half can only be purchased with crowns?

From what I saw on PTS all the available pages can drop in reward boxes or be bought in the Impressario store. But the available style pages are not complete outfits, for instance Sai's pages don't include anything for the "head" slot and only sword and greatsword pages for weapon slots.

Edit
    Here's what was on PTS:

tFWEg2l.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on April 2, 2019 7:33PM
    PC EU
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

From what I saw on PTS all the available pages can drop in reward boxes or be bought in the Impressario store. But the available style pages are not complete outfits, for instance Sai's pages don't include anything for the "head" slot and only sword and greatsword pages for weapon slots.

That is well designed. I think full Outfit Styles have 32 pages, right? Because Hat is separate from Helm and Robe is separate from Cuirass and Sword is separate from Greatsword and so on? I was worried I was either going to have to keep track of a whopping 128 style pages (32 pages for each Companion) or I was going to have to spend a lot in crown store to complete styles for all 4 companions.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh. So let's do the math here. If you want all 4 berries and they are going for 10 tickets a piece, that's 40 tickets right there. If you want another Nascent Indrik that's 4 feathers for another 40 tickets if the rates are the same.

So already you are talking more tickets than the event is dropping, pretty much forcing people to buy tickets if they want to satisfy their completionist urges, nevermind actually getting all of the outfit style pages, as everyone knows that the drop rates for special event-only style pages are pretty borked.

Please either drop the ticket cost of items (maybe make feathers/berries 5 tickets and pages 2?) , or the cash store price of tickets, or maybe make 10-packs of tickets available at a discount? Again, not everyone--especially those with day jobs, who would buy tickets perhaps--can grind for every single day of the event.

Another great thing to do--as this is the 5th anniversary--is to maybe bring back all styles that were available in the past from the cash store and/or Crown Crate Gems? Need to catch up on a few styles and I am sure I am not the only one.
    Edited by Threemoons on April 3, 2019 2:10AM
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I would like a clarification please ZOS_GinaBruno

Last year ANY daily awarded the Jubilee bonus box, will ANY daily award the box thi year but the targeted dailies will have a special Jubilee box that may award the Companion outfit style of the week? Or do only the targeted dailies award a Jubilee box at all?

Thanks!

According to PTS testing, only the dailies targeted that week drop reward boxes.

So for week 1, you can only obtain boxes from crafting writs AND those will have the Prophet's Style.

In week 5, ALL of the dailies will drop boxes with ALL of the companion's styles, including dailies that weren't included in earlier weeks.
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really need an event every couple of weeks? Plus, there's so many events and so many XP boosts in the game. As if having max CP was so amazing or the game changed so much. Or if it was possible or necessary to level every single alt slot available...

Does Zenimax really think we dislike the game so much that we need to be coaxed into coming back to play every week with a different event? The jester festival literally just ended less than a week ago!

As in: I've been playing for over three years and I have lots of content left to do. That's because I take my time exploring and doing quests (as well as because I do tons of PvP). I know there are people who hog/push through quests and the like super fast, but surely that cannot be the majority of players, right?

If you want to do the events, it's so hard to keep up if you still want to play as you normally would. Or if you are like me, you get tired of the events that you stop participating even when they are events of stuff you normally do, like PvP.

And currently, many rewards are for paying players. Meaning, you only get one outfit if you are not paying beyond buying the game. Yet many of these rewards lately are outfits, and not costumes :/

The worst though is that if you want the event tickets for a mount/mount evolution, which they can be nice, you have to consume the cake. Has Zenimax ever thought that not everyone wants to have XP boosts? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_RobGarrett
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do we really need an event every couple of weeks? Plus, there's so many events and so many XP boosts in the game. As if having max CP was so amazing or the game changed so much. Or if it was possible or necessary to level every single alt slot available...

Does Zenimax really think we dislike the game so much that we need to be coaxed into coming back to play every week with a different event? The jester festival literally just ended less than a week ago!

As in: I've been playing for over three years and I have lots of content left to do. That's because I take my time exploring and doing quests (as well as because I do tons of PvP). I know there are people who hog/push through quests and the like super fast, but surely that cannot be the majority of players, right?

If you want to do the events, it's so hard to keep up if you still want to play as you normally would. Or if you are like me, you get tired of the events that you stop participating even when they are events of stuff you normally do, like PvP.

And currently, many rewards are for paying players. Meaning, you only get one outfit if you are not paying beyond buying the game. Yet many of these rewards lately are outfits, and not costumes :/

The worst though is that if you want the event tickets for a mount/mount evolution, which they can be nice, you have to consume the cake. Has Zenimax ever thought that not everyone wants to have XP boosts? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_RobGarrett

I agree that the event pace has been unrelenting, but the Anniversary event is the ONLY event this quarter, so we'll have a breather and then Elsweyr comes out.

Also, I believe that you can remove the XP boost effect from eating the cake. Just go into your character tab and under active effects, you'll see the cake XP boost - just remove that effect. Similar to removing your active pet - note to any sorcerers or wardens who still don't know how to unsummon their pets.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really excited about the 5 year anniversary, BUT please reserve more server capacity!!! Jester's festival was already very laggy, so can only imagine what will happen in the coming weeks...
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy celebration for all!
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Also, I believe that you can remove the XP boost effect from eating the cake. Just go into your character tab and under active effects, you'll see the cake XP boost - just remove that effect. Similar to removing your active pet - note to any sorcerers or wardens who still don't know how to unsummon their pets.

I'll try that, thanks!
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, are the Thieves' Guild dailies and DB Dailies also giving the crates?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

Not for Week 2. They will for Week 5.
    Gold Coast Bounty Boards in Anvil and Kvatch do. Hew's Bane lacks delve and WB dailies, as Rye's Reaquisitions aren't actual delve or WB dailies.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 12, 2019 10:35PM
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Not for Week 2. They will for Week 5.
    Gold Coast Bounty Boards in Anvil and Kvatch do. Hew's Bane lacks delve and WB dailies, as Rye's Reaquisitions aren't actual delve or WB dailies.

Thanks so very much! :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what counts for Week 2 so far:
    • Wrothgar Delves and WBs, found in Morkul Stronghold and the inn outside Orsinium
    • Gold Coast Bounty Boards in Kvatch and Anvil
    • Vvardenfell Delves and WBs, found in Vivec's Palace of Justice
    • All Clockwork City dailies, even Slag Town and Blackfeather Court, found in the Brass Fortress
    • Summerset Delves, WBs, and Abyssal Geysers, found in Alinor
    • Murkmire Delves and WBs, found in Lilmoth
    • Undaunted delve dailies, found in the Undaunted tent outside the capital cities.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    • Wrothgar Delves and WBs, found in Morkul Stronghold and the inn outside Orsinium
    • All Clockwork City dailies, even Slag Town and Blackfeather Court, found in the Brass Fortress
    • Undaunted delve dailies, found in the Undaunted tent outside the capital cities.

Thanks so much! I assume base game dailies also?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For Week 2, the only base game dailies are the Undaunted Delve Dailies. These are shareable, so you can complete up to 15 per day. There are no base game WB dailies.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

For Week 2, the only base game dailies are the Undaunted Delve Dailies. These are shareable, so you can complete up to 15 per day. There are no base game WB dailies.

Thanks so much again!!! 😀😀😀
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    5y already, and i just come back playing now, well better late then never, some time since i Pre Order it, so many DLCs and i don't have any, time to see if Manimmarco wants my soul back in exchange for some Crowns
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reckon I did 30+ of these over the weekend and didn't see a single Lyris page. Enough for me.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »
    Can't wait to see all the topless people after Sai Sahan week xD

You raise a valid point yes.

Will the female version of Sai's outfit be different???

Or will Sai be wearing a shirt from now on?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

The ladies get a bandana top for modesty :D

Sai-Sahan-Khajiit-Female-Close-Front.jpg?ssl=1
    Ye, I was kinda going to make that joke.. everyone will want to get Sai Sahan "Chests" "Armour" :D:D
    299?cb=20140406072248

After getting that scar on his chest, one would think Sai would have learned his lesson about wearing open chest armor?
    Master Craftsman!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea thank you. My favourite style is the Phrophet style...I 💜 the prophet because he reminds me of an old wise wizard.I plan to rp one of my characters who will reside in a cave and be a wise hermit that ventures solo sometimes.