Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate 5 Years of ESO With our In-Game Extravaganza Event! "

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
b5ded0c1a9ce707745bbdbd205ca9010.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article Celebrate 5 Years of ESO With our In-Game Extravaganza Event!

The Elder Scrolls Online is turning five! To celebrate this momentous milestone, we’re running a five-week in-game event, featuring a ton of different activities and rewards. Learn all the details and celebrate with us!

Staff Post
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can not wait for this!
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are the outfit styles from this event as low-res as the characters' outfits that they're based on? Hopefully these are higher-quality versions.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Grouf
    Grouf
    ✭✭✭
    "Each time you complete one of the week’s daily activities, you’ll earn an Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box, containing ... an Outfit Style page for almost any motif in the game"

PTS notes v4.3.1 had the rewards listed as motifs but the announcement says Style pages. Are we going to be getting Motif pages or just Style pages?
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    The outfits can be previewed on ESO Fashion, they seem more HD version of the original ones to me.

I'm really glad earning tickets only requires eating the pie, otherwise it would be serious burnout after 5 weeks.
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am happy each week gives new berry. I like that mount and been waiting patiently for it. Been skipping buying anything last event with tickets just to be at full 12/12.
    Edited by Red_Feather on April 2, 2019 2:26PM
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Throughout the entire event, you’ll earn two Event Tickets the first time you use the Jubilee Cake 2019 each day, with the timer resetting at 2:00AM EDT. This means by the end of the event, you could have earned a total of 76 tickets!"

@ZOS_SarahHecker Not sure how that will be "76 tickets" that is only 36 days of the event, counting the last day of May 9th. That would be 72 tickets right? Or am I counting wrong?
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    417f43b23ccaa46c8e1fab21412d8faa.jpg
    This is a very well made image - props to the art team! - but man, y'all missed a perfect opportunity to have the Prophet staring off in a random direction.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do the daily quests in Craglorn count towards? Stuff like Spellscar, Skyreach Pinnacle, Rahni'Za, etc. Are they delve/world boss quests?
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see all the topless people after Sai Sahan week xD
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Week 4

April 25 – May 1

Put your team to the test in Dungeons and Trials. Complete daily quests for any of Tamriel’s Dungeons and Trials to earn Gift Boxes that have a chance to include the Sai Sahan Outfit Style pages.

Will "The Seeker's Archive" daily quest count towards this ?
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Seeker's_Archive_(quest)

Or only Undaunted Pledges will count ?

EDIT:

"Throughout the entire event, you’ll earn two Event Tickets the first time you use the Jubilee Cake 2019 each day, with the timer resetting at 2:00AM EDT. This means by the end of the event, you could have earned a total of 76 tickets! "

I like it very much ! Not a forced grind, just use an item. I was kinda worried that I will have to do some type of content that I do not enjoy, but this is wonderful news !

It seems that it will be a celebration indeed ! :D:D:joy:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 2, 2019 2:43PM
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Holy...

Chances to get Aetheric Cipher and 76 event tickets?

Time to grind!
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Throughout the entire event, you’ll earn two Event Tickets the first time you use the Jubilee Cake 2019 each day, with the timer resetting at 2:00AM EDT. This means by the end of the event, you could have earned a total of 76 tickets!"

@ZOS_SarahHecker Not sure how that will be "76 tickets" that is only 36 days of the event, counting the last day of May 9th. That would be 72 tickets right? Or am I counting wrong?

You're right. We'll get the article updated!
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You raise a valid point yes.

Will the female version of Sai's outfit be different???

Or will Sai be wearing a shirt from now on?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not going to lie, I need that prophet/Sai Sahan gear to complete my monk ERP lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

The ladies get a bandana top for modesty :D

Sai-Sahan-Khajiit-Female-Close-Front.jpg?ssl=1
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The article mentions that we can earn outfit style pages for many in game styles. Surely you mean motif style pages? The logistical disaster of managing hundreds of outfit style pages that can't be banked among up to 15 characters would be a nightmare and it would also differ from previous years which offered motif pages.
    Edited by redspecter23 on April 2, 2019 2:44PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question I have from the PTS testing.

Your article says of Week 2: "This includes Delve and World Boss dailies from all of the game’s DLCs and Chapters in addition to the Delve daily offered by the Undaunted (note, not Pledges)."

On the PTS, the Gold Coast's delves from the Anvil Bounty Boards were not counting as Delve dailies. Has this been corrected?

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Boo! Free the cat boobs!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    What do the daily quests in Craglorn count towards? Stuff like Spellscar, Skyreach Pinnacle, Rahni'Za, etc. Are they delve/world boss quests?

When these events were on PTS the Craglorn dailies did not count as Delve or World Boss quests during week 2.

In Week 5 every daily quest counted for a reward. This included the Craglorn dailies.
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also updated my guide to unlocking ALL the dailies with the info from the official article for anyone who really wants to take a crack at hitting the 50 daily quests per character limit.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/464861/esos-5th-anniversary-jubliee-unlocking-all-the-dailies/
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have been screaming for more topless options for ages, this going to make a lot of them happy.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Ye, I was kinda going to make that joke.. everyone will want to get Sai Sahan "Chests" "Armour" :D:D
    299?cb=20140406072248
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 2, 2019 3:07PM
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Canada_Day_2016_Fireworks_%2827929885402%29.jpg
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    an Outfit Style page for almost any motif in the game, including Worm Cult Style.
    Uhhhhh

So no motifs? Just the style pages? WTF?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're right. We'll get the article updated!

It also seems a bit low for this quarter. Not counting the outfit pages, there are 50 tickets worth of exclusives. That's not alot of room to make up tickets, and between the cap and the weekly release of berries, some players are going to bottleneck and have tickets go to waste.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_SarahHecker :
    "Each time you complete one of the week’s daily activities, you’ll earn an Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box, containing rare crafting ingredients (even Aetheric Ciphers!), recipes, and on occasion, an Outfit Style page for almost any motif in the game, including Worm Cult Style." (Plus chance of dropping a new Outfit style page for one of the Companions.)

Please clarify if the reward boxes will drop motif pages (as in previous years) or Style pages? There's a big difference!

Update: this has been answered in another thread. Basically yes, it will be the motif pages, the article was just badly worded in that sentence.

Update 2: the main announcement article has now been updated/edited to refer to "Motif Chapter" pages instead of "outfit style pages" in the section in question.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on April 3, 2019 2:16AM
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I am absolutely tired of "outfit" pages. Why can't we go back to costumes in a rune box. I have enough to do without grinding for pieces of 1 outfit or grinding tickets all the time. Uncap the tickets. I dont know how many I've lost out on because there was nothing I wanted from the vendor

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What else will be in the boxes ?
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the official discussion thread for the article Celebrate 5 Years of ESO With our In-Game Extravaganza Event!

The Elder Scrolls Online is turning five! To celebrate this momentous milestone, we’re running a five-week in-game event, featuring a ton of different activities and rewards. Learn all the details and celebrate with us!

Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker , I was updating my ESO Calendar and I just wanted to clarify the dates and times.

Since different reset times are used in ESO, when do the weeks change?
    1. 10am EDT - There would be a gap. (April 4 – April 10 / / April 11 – April 17)
    2. 12am EDT - No gap
    3. 2am EDT - Ticket Reset Time
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @ZOS_SarahHecker , I was updating my ESO Calendar and I just wanted to clarify the dates and times.

Since different reset times are used in ESO, when do the weeks change?
    1. 10am EDT - There would be a gap. (April 4 – April 10 / / April 11 – April 17)
    2. 12am EDT - No gap
    3. 2am EDT - Ticket Reset Time

Per twitter -
    No. We simplified the dates a bit, but each week does go into the next day (the day the week after technically starts). So the April 4-10 week technically goes until April 11 @ 9:59AM EDT.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps