Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP anyone?

CQD
CQD
Hey there all, this might be a shout into the void but I figured I'd go for it anyway.

I'm looking to RP. It's been way too long since I've had a good one and honestly the whole Elder Scrolls universe seems like a perfect place to get lost in the RP world. I have to admit I'm fairly new to how RP works here on ESO but as for RP itself I've got several years of experience so no worries there.

But feel free to ask me about my characters, how I RP, what kinda plot I'd wanna do and what not. I'll try and update this discussion post with pics of my characters and some background info on them. Oh, and I'm on PC - NA.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • CQD
    CQD
    Well to each their own. Anyone else?
  • gamer_d
    gamer_d
    Soul Shriven
    It sounds like fun but I'm on the European server.
    Though I am curious about how you RP and what kind of things you want to do.
  • CQD
    CQD
    gamer_d wrote: »
    It sounds like fun but I'm on the European server.
    Though I am curious about how you RP and what kind of things you want to do.

Well all of my experiences have been where me and whom ever I'm rping with create like a plot, then characters that match that plot and then we just kinda go for it, typing out responses and all that fun stuff. Often I rp romance. I'm sure that sounds kinda cheesy, but it's great. I usually tie in other genres like the supernatural or something historical or both even. I feel like the best analogy as to how I rp is kinda like writing a book but with another person, but a bit more fun and engaging since your the one creating the story. Also I tend to 'double up' up as far as love interests, just cause that way everybody is happy, so beyond our main characters we'd also play the love interests for that person's like main character, if that makes any sense so you're two people. So I'm not too sure how a format like that would fit in game but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out.

As far as things I wanna do? I duuno. In game it'd honestly be great to have like a quest buddy to hang out with and have cool story line to follow. Outside of it though you would not be confined to the structure of the game and I guess you could just go crazy and create an awesome Elder Scrolls themed drama.

But yikes, I feel like that was information over load, sorry about that. But honestly if you'd be game to try and rp like outside of the game since we are on different servers I'd be 100% down for that. I think it'd be cool.
  • dovahk1n
    dovahk1n
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! If you're still looking to RP I'm on the NA server and I'm always looking for RP partners. If I may ask, what characters do you have, and what are they like?
  • gamer_d
    gamer_d
    Soul Shriven
    CQD wrote:
    I haven't roleplayed much and you do sound like you have more experience than me. I think it'll be fun and I can pick up a couple of things along the way. Count me in.
  • CQD
    CQD
    dovahk1n wrote: »
    Hey there! If you're still looking to RP I'm on the NA server and I'm always looking for RP partners. If I may ask, what characters do you have, and what are they like?

Yeah! That'd be great!

Here are my two characters and like a mini bio for each of them, my screen shot abilities are a little questionable but hopefully they do the trick. Also apologies, my pictures are GINORMOUS.

• CQD
    CQD
    vZvp9m3.png?1
    • Name: Lairondren
    • Race: High Elf
    • Class: Nightblade
    • Mini Bio: Born to privileged Altmer parents he’d rather not mention Lairondren has always had a fire in him. He was born stirring up trouble, breaking high elf customs and being a thorn in the side for virtually ever inhabitant of Alinor, especially his father. An altmer who had high hopes of a son who would one day continue in the political theater of Tamriel much like he had. Lairondren, however, had other wishes. He longed for adventure, to sail across the water and see what the world had to offer him. So with only a note as to his absence, Lairondren took leave of Alinor and ventured off into the world.
    • Personality: Infectious, Charismatic, Thoughtless, Distracted, Passionate, and Stubborn

*Also I lied. I fixed my pictures and they aren't as huge now. Thank goodness. They were suuuuper big before.
  • CQD
    CQD
    BduyPdv.png?1
    • Name: Beriaearwen
    • Race: Breton
    • Class: Templar
    • Mini Bio: For the majority of her life Beriaearwen had only known the hills of Summerset. As a child she’d roamed its shores, combed its forests for wildflowers and frolicked in the rain, all under the watchful eye of a kindly old Altmer, affectionately dubbed “Nan”. However, beyond the walls of the sea side cottage she lived in, Beriaearwen was an outcast, a lowly orphan cared for by the local healer. Thus when Nan died, Beriaearwen left in hopes of pursuing a life beyond Summerset, to escape the stares and whispers. She longed to search for her origins and see the world she had only heard about in stories.
    • Personality: Empathetic, Strong Willed, Devoted, Observant, and Compassionate
  • CQD
    CQD
    CQD wrote:
    I haven't roleplayed much and you do sound like you have more experience than me. I think it'll be fun and I can pick up a couple of things along the way. Count me in.

Sounds great!! I do have to sheepishly admit though I can't find the option to pm someone, either it's somehow like not physically there for me or I'm just really dumb. So if you could shoot me a pm first that would be phenomenal, that we can talk about things, plan em out a little bit and what not. Sound good?
  • dovahk1n
    dovahk1n
    Soul Shriven
    CQD wrote: »
    vZvp9m3.png?1
    • Name: Lairondren
    • Race: High Elf
    • Class: Nightblade
    • Mini Bio: Born to privileged Altmer parents he’d rather not mention Lairondren has always had a fire in him. He was born stirring up trouble, breaking high elf customs and being a thorn in the side for virtually ever inhabitant of Alinor, especially his father. An altmer who had high hopes of a son who would one day continue in the political theater of Tamriel much like he had. Lairondren, however, had other wishes. He longed for adventure, to sail across the water and see what the world had to offer him. So with only a note as to his absence, Lairondren took leave of Alinor and ventured off into the world.
    • Personality: Infectious, Charismatic, Thoughtless, Distracted, Passionate, and Stubborn

*Also I lied. I fixed my pictures and they aren't as huge now. Thank goodness. They were suuuuper big before.
    CQD wrote: »
    BduyPdv.png?1
    • Name: Beriaearwen
    • Race: Breton
    • Class: Templar
    • Mini Bio: For the majority of her life Beriaearwen had only known the hills of Summerset. As a child she’d roamed its shores, combed its forests for wildflowers and frolicked in the rain, all under the watchful eye of a kindly old Altmer, affectionately dubbed “Nan”. However, beyond the walls of the sea side cottage she lived in, Beriaearwen was an outcast, a lowly orphan cared for by the local healer. Thus when Nan died, Beriaearwen left in hopes of pursuing a life beyond Summerset, to escape the stares and whispers. She longed to search for her origins and see the world she had only heard about in stories.
    • Personality: Empathetic, Strong Willed, Devoted, Observant, and Compassionate

Both characters sound intriguing and wouldnt mind getting to know them more IG. I have a Khajiit named Rhemirr, who's an assassin/tracker for hire by trade. If you want to know more, I'll post a link down below detailing him more. If you're ever interested in RPing you can contact me IG @dovahk1n

https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/32065566-pcna-rhemirr-wip/post/last/filter/most-replies/page/4
  • gamer_d
    gamer_d
    Soul Shriven
    CQD wrote:

Sounds good. Unfortunately, I cannot PM you either. I have looked into this a little and I think it has something to do with our accounts being quite new. It seems like Zenimax has this featured disabled for new accounts so they cannot be used for spam. I think it will unlock with time but I don't know when or how.

• CQD
    CQD
    dovahk1n wrote: »
    Both characters sound intriguing and wouldnt mind getting to know them more IG. I have a Khajiit named Rhemirr, who's an assassin/tracker for hire by trade. If you want to know more, I'll post a link down below detailing him more. If you're ever interested in RPing you can contact me IG @dovahk1n

https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/32065566-pcna-rhemirr-wip/post/last/filter/most-replies/page/4

Sweet, I'll add you! Um, also, what a bio! I've just got these dinky little bios and here you are with this grand one. It's great!
  • CQD
    CQD
    CQD wrote:

Sounds good. Unfortunately, I cannot PM you either. I have looked into this a little and I think it has something to do with our accounts being quite new. It seems like Zenimax has this featured disabled for new accounts so they cannot be used for spam. I think it will unlock with time but I don't know when or how.

Oh Zenimax. Well in that case the website that @dovahk1n sent a link for looks great. It's super offical and ESO based, and we could talk on there then? That is if your down to make an account and what not. I already did cause it looks rad but it's totally up to you. But yeah, if you've got an alternative way to chat and aren't too keen on the ESO RP site then just lemme know!
  • gamer_d
    gamer_d
    Soul Shriven
    CQD wrote:

Sounds good, how can I find you on the ESO RP site? As in Username and such.
  • CQD
    CQD
    CQD wrote:

Sounds good, how can I find you on the ESO RP site? As in Username and such.

I'm just CQD on there. What's your username?
  • gamer_d
    gamer_d
    Soul Shriven
    @CQD
    I sent you a message on the RP site. It was a bit confusing but I think I sent it to the right person. My username there is the gamer_d, same as here.