The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can anyone help a returning player find a guild

Durikas75
Durikas75
✭✭
I played the first couple years of eso and decided to take a long break, ended up being about a year, but with elyswer coming out I wanted to jump back in. I'm trying to find an active guild who does a lot of PvP, preferably on either EP or AD, as that's where I have the most characters. I am willing to only play one faction if that is a rule. I have a good knowledge of the game, other than the last couple of updates, and am at max CP and I can even help with crafting. Mainly I just want to find a group of players that like to work together to get stuff done, whether it's PvP or PvE.
Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • TaTerGoTcha
    You’re more than welcome to join our guild. It’s a great group of players always working together to get different things done. My GT is TaTerGoTcha. Send me a pm anytime.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico and
    LL Nepenthe LL