The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it a good idea to "reroll gear and weapon choices" at level 50?

seano509b14a_ESO
Haven't played this game since launch and quickly got bored once I hit level 50. Created a character that I just didn't find fun to me at the time. Is it feasible to re-roll and become a mage as a Nightblade? Basically created a rogue that wears heavy armor and did not find enjoyment out of it.

Thoughts and opinions on what to do in this situation would be great. thank you
-In thy name of Akatosh!-
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change stam and magicka in this game

Only thing that used to prevent you was the race but now its impact significant enoughif you want to change just do it :) nothing holds you back but a couple pos for respec
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If by mage you mean sorc and not magicka based character then you need to create a new character as class change are not allowed in game
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can be a magic nightblade, if you like.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can change everything but your class. I have a dark elf that flips back and forth between a stamblade and a magblade for PVP, depending on what I feel like doing.