Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a quick fix.

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
So recently I lost access to my accounts. I was hacked. Or phished or something. And Now I"m having problems getting back into my game not acknowledging password, nor my email. it's as if it was deleted off my system. Yet clearly shows it wasn't. Why I am able to get into the forum surprises me while I can't access my account. It's been around half a year since I tried to log in and I had my password and name account written down so it's my forgetting..this time. So I've sent in a support. and Have been 48 hours I think? I've recently had network connection issues too so I'm not sure if my support tickets have been getting through. What can I DO? I fill like everything just poofted on me.
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are actually the original owner of the account, you can use this link to recover your account even if you don't have access to the email associated with the account. It will use a few different methods to verify that you are actually the originally owner https://help.bethesda.net/app/account_recovery/p_id/eso
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks for that. I've never seen that site before. It's new to me. This isn't the first time this has happened to be so hopefully they can help me get back in the game

PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    I think I understand what happened. HOw long are we allowed to be inactive from the game before the s
    erver delete's us?
    PC/NA
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gone for 4 years and didn't get deleted. I did need to have everything reset before I could get back in.
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    That's probably what will have to happen for me. This happened only once before when I was a way for while. And had to have things reset for me. I'm guessing it's the same case. Just waiting to get support to get to the ticket now.
    PC/NA
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    All is well now.
    PC/NA