Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions for the Bethesda Game Days Elsweyr Q&A Livestream

• profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will do something about Random Group finder's matchmaking algorythm ? It remains incapable of matching people or correct skill for the content. dps/tank/heal checks are direly needed for vet and vet dlc queues
  • Alsaroth
    Alsaroth
    ✭✭
    Ok, for necromancer why have the "fire-and-forget" mindset with the summons instead of permanent pets? Is it because there already are two classes that can do that and you want to open up for new ways of gameplay or are the other reasons? Are you considering necromancer permapets aviable trough morphs?

Oh! And will you have any additional cool necromancer themed costumes, pets, skins etc. when this goes live? (I know there already are several things like skin, personality, un-dead pets and mounts).
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the puzzling redaction of decades of Bosmer and Argonian lore be explained? And will there be discussion of why most Bosmer will not be able to make full use of their passives (PvP only)? And will someone explain why devs told us they wanted racial diversity, but reduced the number of stealthy races to one?

Will there ever be an increase in housing slots, and stairs in a color other than white?

And since we are soon going to his homeland and meeting his relatives, will Mai'q finally start telling the truth?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there Khajiiti giants? Are the Dro-m'Athra Hulks deformed versions of these? Will we learn more about the Dro-m'Athra?
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • honeybun
    honeybun
    ✭✭
    Will Necromancer be as good at healing as Templar and Warden? Would Necromancer healing use corpses, or maybe cost you your own health along with magicka for healing?
    Edited by honeybun on March 26, 2019 3:06AM
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the dragons just confined to some areas? I think most people are expecting and hoping they can free free through the zone, burning people to crispy snacks.
    Edited by merevie on March 26, 2019 7:54AM
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will doing the new dailies make any difference to the story line experience in Elys?
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans for ways to increase the number of housing slots or at least changing the way items are counted in houses? I would like the option to unlock additional slots in the house (interior or exterior).

Can we get more furnishings please?

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question: Are you looking to rework underperforming Winter's Embrace skills so that Magicka Warden not only has more regular damage skills to work with (4 at the moment), but also group viability?

Context: Magicka Warden is the worst of the magicka classes in PvE due to lack of group support and damage. There are a lot of people who want to play a damage focused Cryomancer and are upset with the lack of frost damage skills and general support via sets and passives. Currently, the state of frost is only really useful for snares where it is considered very unfun to play against in PvP because no-one can move when fighting Sleet Storm and Frost Wall!

If Winter's Embrace was to have useful set of damage focused morphs that provided group utility (while taking power out of Sleet Storm's Snare), that would make a lot of people so much happier with the class!
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a link between the Dragonfire dust that can be found in Ilessan Tower, and actual Dragons?
    My characters:
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will wardens be nerfed to boost necromancer sales? :trollface:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Any plans of how CP system will be overhauled?

^ this
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update for Sorc class skills?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will Next Chapter have Proc Sets?
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on March 26, 2019 7:17PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never did get an answer from Jessica if she would marry me. :p
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you will stop nerfing all things?
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will you add my synergy sets for PVE and PVP... since the last synergy sets were Khajiiti-themed?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any new battleground mode coming with Elsweyr?
  • wedgebert
    wedgebert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you will stop nerfing all things?

When their sponsorship by Nerf finally ends.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you given any thought to adding a lower difficulty setting for Group Dungeons?

Yes so more folks can Solo them / experience stories without the distraction of keeping other players happy.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• wedgebert
    wedgebert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    Have you given any thought to adding a lower difficulty setting for Group Dungeons?

Yes so more folks can Solo them / experience stories without the distraction of keeping other players happy.

That would be great. Especially if there was an option to replay the quests (without rewards) so we didn't need an alt to get the story we missed when a PUG group went full speed through it.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you plan to criminalize other abilities (in addition to the Necromancer ones), for example, Daedric summons?
    Edited by VerboseQuips on March 29, 2019 12:49AM
    My characters:
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Will an emperor in Cyrodiil be able to wield the artifact?
    Will the Cyrodiil artifact despawn when the wielder die?
    How often will the artifact spawn in cyrodiil?
    How will the introduction of the artifact be properly tested?
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So......DK changes are...?
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be dragon themed furnishings? Houses?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How will alliance lock work? I have characters in every alliance, will I not be able to play pvp in cyrodiil anymore with all my characters? Because I only like to play no-cp campaigns and there are not 3 no cp campaigns.
    Edited by Yakidafi on March 29, 2019 11:26AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • devildog13_93
    devildog13_93
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so, will imperial city being made its own campaign and unrelated to cyrodiil will we be hable to have 2 different Campaigns? For for IMP City or would we have to bounce back and fourth

Will the campaign go off of telvar or alliance points?

Next, will we see an increase in the amount of guilds we can have? Seeing we have 12 million players and growing and so many different types of guilds?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any changes to Arena Weapons including VMA, VDSA and VAS?

1 Piece bonus was removed from arena weapon and then later was exclusively added to Black-rose Prison weapons.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on March 29, 2019 6:49PM
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a few questions that may or may not have been asked before.

First: since necromancer abilities will be considered crimes will the same system be applied to vampire and werewolf abilities?
    People should run in horror when the giant wolf runs through town right?

Second: any plans to add new weapon types in the future? I've grown a bit bored of staves for magicka focuses characters. Classes are nice but are still mainly using ranged staff attacks where stamina based weapons have a lot of different choices.

Third: have you considered removing levels above 50 and scaling things to that rather than cp160 representing the old vr16 level? Right now there is a huge jump when a character under level 50 hits level 50 and enemies suddenly scale to cp160. It would also return ebony to it's status as a strong material rather than a material that's barely being used.

Fourth and last question: will the necromancer skeleton form change depending on race or always look human/mer'ish.