Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Has Been Suspended

universal_wrath
universal_wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to log in to the game today, but I kept getting a message saying that the account is inactive. When I tried to log in through the website, I got a message saying that the account has been suspended. Furthermore, I got an email saying that I cancelled my ESO plus subscription, though it still has I think 2 weeks or even more.

I have been playing the game yesterday just fine, but now I can't even log in, please help.

Thank you
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will have to open a ticket with Customer Support.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a ticket, but I forget to post it, here it is #:190326-002540
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @universal_wrath

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket #190326-002540.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh good luck op! I once got banned for a whole weekend and unbanned on Monday - apparently my ping (and that of several others who also got false auto bans) made it look like I was moving too fast when they set up something to stop people cheating.

I don’t really know the whole story or what happened - they just unbanned and apologised and credited me a few days eso+
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds awful if it wasn't deserved. Best of luck getting everything sorted out
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh good luck op! I once got banned for a whole weekend and unbanned on Monday - apparently my ping (and that of several others who also got false auto bans) made it look like I was moving too fast when they set up something to stop people cheating.

I don’t really know the whole story or what happened - they just unbanned and apologised and credited me a few days eso+

Turned out that I was banned because of a transaction I made 3 months ago. I purchased crown from ESO website, didn't get the crowns, contacted customer service several times and no respond. I contacted paypal to refund me for that transaction. I got a message from zos telling me to call my bank to give them the money back. Like hell I will do. Guess it's time I stop playing ESO after 3 years on console and 1 year on PC, I played the games since it was first launched on PS4. Thank you O great costumer service.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    How long did you wait for the crowns to appear? Sometimes you need to port to wayshrines backwards and forwards.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long did you wait for the crowns to appear? Sometimes you need to port to wayshrines backwards and forwards.

I waited 2 months until, while I was trying to get an answer or anything from zos. then I contacted pay pay 3 weeks ago, they tried to contact zos and I had to wait 2 weeks because of it. zos never replied back to me or paypal, then paypal refunded the money back. 100USD
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I maxed out everything in this game, not planing on starting everything over