The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Leveling Jewelry question

icecb16_ESO
icecb16_ESO
✭✭
Why is jewelry setup so you only get a lot of exp from the first item you deconstruct?

I'm trying to level jewelry from 45 to 50 and decided to buy items from the guild stores.

I've noticed with jewelry it only gives me a big exp boost for the first item I deconstruct. Then the 2nd, third etc are lower exp's depending on the quality of the item, but its never bigger than that initial first item exp boost.

Anyone else noticed this?

Is there any way to level jewelry more efficiently?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the first item intricate? Are all the items of the same level?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://blog.fizban.fi/2018/04/eso-summerset-jewelry-crafting-leveling/

Here is all the news about leveling this craft. And there are two leveling skill books, one is in a fixed location near a crafting area in Summerset, and the other is random from a bookshelf in that zone
    Edited by Nestor on March 25, 2019 2:18PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

I've already mentioned in the forums a way to level jewelry crafting in about 1 hour ... which is way faster than the dolmen trains mentioned in the above link.

But you'll need 5-6 million Alliance Points to accomplish it.

Buy the purple 3-trait weapon set coffers in the Cyrodiil capturable towns (e.g. Eagle Eye).

You'll occasionally get the weapon ... but much more often get the necklace or ring.

Decon at a jewelry crafting station to level (PLUS heaps of zircon grains as a bonus).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 26, 2019 2:41AM