The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friendlist and Guilds are gone.....again

BlackStormX
BlackStormX
✭✭✭
https://prnt.sc/n2v0ku
https://prnt.sc/n2v0c1

@ZOS_GinaBruno Would you like to comment on why after maintenance both friend and guild lists became completely wiped? It's not the first time by the way.
Edited by BlackStormX on March 25, 2019 9:54PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU or NA?

Add-ons?
    Edited by Tasear on March 25, 2019 9:57PM
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are intact on PC/NA.
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU , same problem
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU here, they were there earlier this evening, I had to log out for a while, on my return they were gone.

Have tried all the usual stuff and re-logged 3 times to no avail! :(
    Edited by freespirit on March 25, 2019 10:00PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think its maintenance, just server dying
  • BlackStormX
    BlackStormX
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU
    Sorry, should've mentioned it. Maybe they can wipe my inventory while they're at it as well?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU
    Sorry, should've mentioned it. Maybe they can wipe my inventory while they're at it as well?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker

I would personally send them a message but last one from Gina wasn't nice. As such recommend people to pm any community manger on their own.
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Same happening to me - I've got 3 account and 2/3 of them now have empty friends lists. Also interestingly, to a friend I was also showing as "offline" on 1 of the 2 accounts, but on the other I was "online". Relogging to different characters did not solve the problem.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confirmed.
    PC EU server.
    Though the Friend and Guilds lists can re-appear after switching zones a few times.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Confirmed.
    PC EU server.
    Though the Friend and Guilds lists can re-appear after switching zones a few times.

Worked, thanks for the tip.
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    Guild list is back for me, friend list is emtpy.. any news @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need GM's in game for this kind of stuff. :/
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Confirmed.
    PC EU server.

Worked, thanks for the tip.

Sure :)
    Hopefully ZOS will permanently fix it soon.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically confirms that there is no ZOS member with a player account on PC EU Server. If they logged in but for a few minutes to check this issue they would see immediately what we've been experiencing all evening. And when I say we I do mean we, not 1 or 2 people using specific addons, it's everyone. Remember, 28th January they downgraded the PC EU Server from a Pentium to a Celeron.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    My guilds came back even before I knew they were gone, as my un chat message said I just joined all five of them Friend list is still missing, even after switching zones for several time, relogging and UI Reload.....
    And I can confirm, both was there two hours ago.
    Metal forever \m/
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

With there already being a thread open on this subject with dev responses, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. Feel free to hop over to this thread here for updates on the topic.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.