The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Your thoughts on class defining skills

Ayastigi
Ayastigi
✭✭✭✭
After seeing a thread complaining about mag dks it made me wonder if anyone else thinks specific class skills are op. Dragon knights have fossilize and wings, Templars have purge, Warden has shimmering shield and shalks, Night blade has cloak, and sorc has Conjured ward. To me these are the defining skills of each class but for sometime now it's seems like one or more of these skills are always being labeled as op. Personally I don't think any of them are op but was wondering what you all thought?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone gets killed, then whatever skill used is automatically labeled as OP.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    If someone gets killed, then whatever skill used is automatically labeled as OP.

Pretty much this and we have seen the calls for nerfs in the forums to support it.

What I have liked best about those threads is people calling out a skill because they got killed by multiple people using the skill on them at once like somehow they should be able to survive 1v6 unless a skill is OP, but that is a different story that I add for humor.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Hit the nail on the head, right there.