Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Out of combat personality/mood actionbar

Tipsy
Tipsy
✭✭✭
Out of combat you could toggle on the personality/mood actionbar
Instead of actionbar for weapon 1 and 2 ,in the mood actionbar(wher weapon icon on action bar is supposed to be) you could drag a mood icon which will enable a whole actionbar of related behaviors & or actions you can perform
Expanding the RP potential in ESO greatly
Entering combat it would disable automatically & return to your 2 weapon actionbar

Some icons which could possibly be dragged on said actionbar(work in progress & how detailed it get depends on the interest shown)
sane/crazy
Cheerful/sad
relax/distress
attent /indifferent
Coward/heroic
Sick / healthy
graceful/clumsy
humble/arrogant
shy/confident
courteous/dirty pig
worship
Jester
Edited by Tipsy on March 19, 2019 2:38AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on PC, there is nice addon for emotes. Lovely Emotes, if I'm not mistaken. And some others.
    And personalities can be used from quickslots.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tipsy wrote: »
    Instead of actionbar for weapon 1 and 2 ,in the mood actionbar(wher weapon icon on action bar is supposed to be) you could drag a mood icon which will enable a whole actionbar of related behaviors & or actions you can perform
    Entering combat it would disable automatically & return to your 2 weapon actionbar

Some icons which could possibly be dragged on said actionbar(work in progress & how detailed it get depends on the interest shown)
    sane/crazy
    Cheerful/sad
    relax/distress
    attent /indifferent
    Coward/heroic
    Sick / healthy
    graceful/clumsy
    humble/arrogant
    shy/confident
    courteous/dirty pig
    worship
    Jester

Opps..hit post before I replied. That excited about this idea!
    Edited by Path on March 19, 2019 3:37AM
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    Tipsy wrote: »

sane/crazy
    Cheerful/sad
    relax/distress
    attent /indifferent
    Coward/heroic
    Sick / healthy
    graceful/clumsy
    humble/arrogant
    shy/confident
    courteous/dirty pig
    worship
    Jester

Love, adore, love this idea!!!
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years ago I was wondering how is that ESO doesn't have any convenient way to use emotions. Typing emotions in chat? Emotions presented as a list of chat commands? I mean, really?
    Now the game is 5 years old, and still has no user-friendly quick emotions.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    Here and there in places like Auridon player happen to roleplay now and then & I always enjoy such moments as it brings the world to life.But there could be features like this to support it more.
    An out of combat action bar could vastly improve character expression & at the same time allow for a prompt responses which most likely would be most amusing to see during player interactions

actionbar around certain themes like celebration ,worship ,gardening,performing,yardsale,ringmaster/arbiter,..
    could also be introduced ,which would give players a whole range of options to set a certain
    atmosphere /play a certain role needed during an event by players & for players
    Edited by Tipsy on March 24, 2019 12:47AM