The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Society of Scholars] Social Guild for Lore Fans +Story-Mode Dungeon Runs+

• Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    peculiar approach =) I believe i'll give this group of adventurers a try ;) Invite, please
    ID - @HoodedSage
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Higuchi @Kahansen0928

Sent ya invites. Welcome to the guild! :)
  • cschandler2008
    cschandler2008
    Soul Shriven
    Long time player here. I've been looking for a dungeon and lore focused guild. I'm getting burnt out on PUG groups, and would love to find a regular group of peeps to do vet dungeons and I'd love to help others do story runs. Dungeons are my favorite part of this game so I think I'd fit well in your guild. If you have anymore room send me an invite. @cschandler2008
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @cschandler2008
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a guild like yours on the EU side, any suggestions?
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! May I please have an invite? User is erai_sedai
    Sounds like an awesome guild!
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Erai_sedai

Sent ya an invite. :) Welcome to the guild!

@KnightsMentor

Yeah definitely, feel free to start up a similar guild on the EU side. I know there's been several people also interested in the same thing, and some on the Discord too have mentioned it. It can be of the same or similar name, or a completely different one, but if you or anyone else decides to start one on EU, you'd have our support and could talk to us about guild stuff if you ever want any help, and I'd mention it in this post on how to join the EU one as well if you'd like.
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robo_Hobo I'll definitely look into that. I have two guilds that me and my brother made at launch, Knights Mentor and School of Julianos. Both are taken from The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. Would need to look into what it takes to run a guild as I have little experience.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild sounds very interesting! I'm only on during the day, (EST) do you guys do any daytime dungeon runs? If so, an invite would be great. It's @Daraugh in-game.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Daraugh
    invite sent, welcome 😃
    please join our discord for more information on guild events https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Daraugh

Yeah, we're starting to schedule some daytime dungeon run events. :)

There's one happening tomorrow (March 7th) at 6pm EST if that works for you!
  • Tomg999
    Tomg999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, what a great idea for a guild. I would like an invite if possible. I'm @tgrossi999

I've been playing ESO since Beta, and Elder Scrolls games since Arena. I'm no loremaster, I forgot a lot and wansn't paying attention. But I love the stories and the lore.
    I don't do that many dungeons, mostly because I don't like getting yelled at for not doing whatever role perfectly. In the old days I did do dungeons and follow the story which was fun. I used to just stand outside Spindleclutch or whatever and find three other folks. Hasn't been like that in quite a while.
    I really love PVE, delves, quests, and exploring the world.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Guild Concept, I'd happily join in all the Lore Chats (live that dragon-break life, amirite? ;) )
    & I'd love a chance to do story and picture runs of the dungeons!

Please send an invite for @pheefs
    ~thanks
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Tomg999
    @Pheefs
    invites sent, welcome 😃
  • BumbleScum
    BumbleScum
    Soul Shriven
    Yo! I'm kinda newer, playing for a couple months, I like the dungeons and I would definitely like to do more without the speed running PUGs. Can a noob get an invite? @BumbleScum
    Edited by BumbleScum on March 14, 2019 4:28PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @BumbleScum
    sure thing! I'll invite you when I log on in an hour or so 😃
    you're also welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje for more information on guild events
  • BumbleScum
    BumbleScum
    Soul Shriven
    @BumbleScum
    sure thing! I'll invite you when I log on in an hour or so 😃
    you're also welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje for more information on guild events

Awesome! I'll be checking out the Discord this weekend.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like my kind of guild.
    Can i have an invite plz? @DBZVelena in game
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @DBZVelena
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, would like an invite. Thank you. @b92303008
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite, sounds fun. I am happy to rush a dungeon or take our time in them.

@DerRabbi
    Edited by cabbageub17_ESO on March 18, 2019 9:01PM
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    @cabbageub17_ESO it says your account is not found? and @b92303008rwb17_ESO Invite sent!
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    CowNRB wrote: »
    @cabbageub17_ESO it says your account is not found? and @b92303008rwb17_ESO Invite sent!

oops. I forgot I switched the name of the acct.

@PanchaMaestro

• DwellsInNorthwest
    @cabbageub17_ESO
    I'll send you an invite when I log on later this evening
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @cabbageub17_ESO
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • Menstruum
    Menstruum
    Soul Shriven
    I love doing dungeons and but am in Australia. If you have a few members playing during those hours, I would love an invite.
    @Menstruum
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Menstruum
    invite sent, welcome 😃
    we do have ppl from Australia in the guild and some of us play late evenings PDT
  • VeritasObscura
    VeritasObscura
    ✭✭✭
    @VeritasObscura
    The concept of this guild sounds great. I'd love to join.
    What is the music of life?
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @VeritasObscura
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • Senet
    Senet
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings fellow adventurers, long have I roamed the corners of Tamriel in scholarly pursuits. The deepest ruins and tombs my classroom. I would very much like to join you in your quest for knowledge and understanding.

@Senet