Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Break Free is BROKEN when using Controller [Wrathstone DLC]

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
After the latest patch, the break free when using controller got literally broken. You CANNOT break free using single presses of the 2 bash buttons, you need to PUMP IT Twice, this is reproducible 100% of the time for me on all of my characters, THIS ISSUE WILL HIT CONSOLE IN LESS THAN A MONTH, FIX IT ASAP
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Controller seems to have many issues with buttons not working as effective as m/k. I hate the feel of playing with a mouse but I noticed I didn't have half the issues as I get daily with a controller. A shame they will probably never be fixed though.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad it's not just me. Been having problems breaking free with controller since Wrathstone dropped too.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be hilarious if they ignore the issue and this bug hits Console xD, oh man i can`t even imagine the Console rage unleashed on the forums
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    It will be hilarious if they ignore the issue and this bug hits Console xD, oh man i can`t even imagine the Console rage unleashed on the forums

Break free is already hella wonky on console this'll just make it that much more annoying
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I experience this as well, especially in vMA. I have to spam break free and bash for it to actually work.

On average, it takes 2-3 bashes to interrupt an enemy.

On average, it takes 3-4 attempts to break free (if it even does).

Also, after the update I've been experiencing an issue with skills not firing even after multiple button presses.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya i agree - after some testing i cant break free mid dizzy CC and there's a huge delay on the stun also. Thus allowing me to take be set up with combos - for no counter play.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super annoying. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    forever stuck in combat