The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event bug - not all guards not giving bounty when pied

Mygalomorpea
Mygalomorpea
✭✭✭
Noticed yesterday that the guards in the Skald Kings house was not giving a bounty as intended when pied, thought that might be linked to that specific bug. But at a later stage I heard a guild mate also got the same from one of the gate guards in Daggerfall.

Not seeing a thread specifically on this, most are on achievements not triggering, but do think this should also be mentioned.

... And here I was ready with a pile of pardon edicts and a plan to do pvp movements on town while throwing pies at guards.... :(

This was on PC EU
  • JayAstrophel
    JayAstrophel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly assumed pieing guards gave no bounty. Threw pies at many different guards today and none of them gave me a bounty for it.
    TAMRIEL MERCENARIES AND ADVENTURERS SOCIETY
    CP460
    level cap characters -
    Aren'dra - khajiit ww stamblade - DPS - sneak-thief wanderer
    still leveling -
    Danara-jo - khajiit vamp magblade - healer - ancient scholar
    Lost-In-His-Wanderings - argonian magplar - healer - melancholy dreamer
    Riin-daro the Returned- khajiit necro - tank - pieced back together
    Paints-the-Skies - argonian magden - DPS - storyteller
    Furrin-ko - khajiit magden - healer - wild at heart
    Completely-Innocent - argonian magdk - DPS - gets into trouble
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly assumed pieing guards gave no bounty. Threw pies at many different guards today and none of them gave me a bounty for it.

Same here, pied guards all over Mournhold and didnt got a single bounty. The kings however will give you a small bounty.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You only get a bounty when you throw a pie at the kings and at the queen.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP