The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I’d like to see the Hero Costumes Return For April Anniversary!

HappyTheCamper
HappyTheCamper
✭✭✭✭✭
I’d really like to get the High elf hero costume (the one they sold for 2000 crowns and 100 gems in the Dwarven Crates.) I think it’d be really nice to see them return for the 5 Year anniversary event coming up in April. Hopefully we see the three hero costumes return just like all these assassin perks did for this event!
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had Altmer Hero return to the Store for Summerset and will likely have Breton Hero for Elsweyr since he's in the trailer much like altmer one. Nord on the other hand... yet to be seen.
    Edited by TiaFrye on March 15, 2019 9:25AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't we really be asking for the other seven? I mean there are only three of ten races represented so far.

No repeats until the set is complete!
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Shouldn't we really be asking for the other seven? I mean there are only three of ten races represented so far.

THEY NEED TO DO THIS, REPRESENT THE RACES!
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's about trailers and alliance lead races. Other trailer heroes like Warden, Naryu and Raz got costumes in store too. For other races I'd rather have updated vanilla motifs.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

It's about trailers and alliance lead races. Other trailer heroes like Warden, Naryu and Raz got costumes in store too. For other races I'd rather have updated vanilla motifs.

Yeah, there's tons of racial specific costumes, these were unique due to the characters from trailers, not the races themselves.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, but fix the costume of the breton hero first.