The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't submit a ticket

bigelle.x3_ESO
bigelle.x3_ESO
✭✭✭
So I'm logged into the site, click support, try to open a ticket but it tells me to log in again. I put in my info, then click log in/press enter, and nothing happens.

I just reinstalled the game and on a bunch of my characters, all my gear is broken, even pieces of gear that I've never worn before and was just hoarding. Furthermore, I've been trying to transfer gear from one char to another via the bank. I'll take off the pieces on the first character, place it into the bank, log onto the second char, and the pieces won't be in the bank. When I log onto the first character, the gear is still equipped. Any help is appreciated.
  • bigelle.x3_ESO
    bigelle.x3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've managed to submit a ticket but had to use my phone. Still can't submit a ticket on my computer.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you continue to have issues starting a ticket on the website, you should try the following troubleshooting:
    • Try clearing your cache and cookies in your browser.
    • Disable any browser add-ons
    • Switch to another web browser
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post