Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Out of the Maps ~ Housing Edition ( Screenshots )

Apherius
Apherius
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
heya guys,

Normally in a house there is invisible walls arround the " explorable area ", invisible walls prevent you from going further.

But I found a way to pass through these wall in ALL houses. ( No CE, just my brain )

Once I'm out of the house ( = behind the invisible walls), I can still build things and put item with the house editor. And it's what I want to show you on this thread.

Note that the following screenshots are recent, so if you have any Improvement ideas, any ideas of crazy things I could build out of houses, I'll take it.

Psijic house:

Here is the "machine" I used to pass through the walls.

190325084601580293.jpg

Alinor Crest Townhouse:

Alinor's crafting hub look nice, but there is so much empty space ... Fixed.

Before:
190317064446431421.png

After:

19031604522358055.jpg

Frostvault Chasm:

"WHAT THE HELL " Yeah I know, no idea why they decided to put the Elsweyr prologue out of this house.

Before:
190317050630665264.png

After:

190317050418582464.jpg
190317075213376075.jpg
190317075140135682.jpg
190317075200762199.jpg
190317075201293658.jpg
190317075139822104.jpg

Before
190317064608872386.png

After:

190316045357269426.png

Hakkvild's High Hall:

Surely one of the best house, with the bug I can build anything in Falkreath Hold dungeon.

Before:
190317064526944604.png

After:

190316045534435750.png

Coldharbour Estate:

Oh,I thought that's what you meant when you said "barbecue"

Before:
19031606462329347.png

After:

190316064130861285.jpg

Before:
190317065557751576.png

After:

190316073751898114.jpg

Before:
190317065535883503.png

After:
190316085324391184.jpg

Edited by Apherius on March 25, 2019 7:48PM
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Build a big wall to stop people getting out of the map 😂
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    Edited by Ghettokid on March 16, 2019 5:02PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm confused!
    I need a video 😀
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sedi wrote: »

Will the Khajit pay for it :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Coldharbour Estate:

Before:
    19031606462329347.png

After:

190316064130861285.jpg

Edited by Apherius on March 16, 2019 5:49PM
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use to call them Brake out houses 12+ years ago in other games
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay...that's cool
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please explain to me, like I am dumb, what is happening here.

Because, apparently, I AM dumb, and I don't get what is happening here.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

Nha, It's just that my english vocabulary is poor.

Normally in a house there is invisible walls arround the " explorable area ", invisible walls prevent you from going further.

But I found a way to bypass these invisible walls ( With the help of the machine I showed on the first screenshots I can pass through these walls.

Once I'm out of the house ( = behind the invisible walls), I can still build things and put item with the house editor. And it's what I want to show on this thread.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

But I found a way to bypass these invisible walls ( With the help of the machine I showed on the first screenshots I can pass through these walls.

Once I'm out of the house ( = behind the invisible walls), I can still build things and put item with the house editor. And it's what I want to show on this thread.

Cool!
    How did you build that machine in the water without getting eaten by slaughterfish?
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    C'est magnifique!

• Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I... I don't get it.

Or maybe I do. At first I thought it meant actually being able to edit the area outside our houses, but only we could see the items while approaching the door. Now I guess it is for 'assembling' large projects outside the house boundaries, and then moving them in. Is that it?

Edit: for a moment in between I thought this meant we could grab literally any item in the world and move it into our house, like a mod in Skyrim allowed us to copy world assets and pocket them. I was somewhat disappointed that wasn't the truth :tongue:
    Edited by Shawn_PT on March 16, 2019 10:01PM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP as soon as you make it clear to ZOS they will come along and kill all of the fun.. I've seen plenty of unplanned housing areas get patched out, deleted, blocked simply because someone showed how to do it on the forums.

I don't really get why, it's supposed to be a private instance that doesn't really have any impact outside of it, yet they do it time and time again anyway.
    love is love
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heya guys,

But I found a way to pass through these wall in ALL houses. ( No CE, just my brain )

Once I'm out of the house ( = behind the invisible walls), I can still build things and put item with the house editor. And it's what I want to show you on this thread.

Note that the following screenshots are recent, so if you have any Improvement ideas, any ideas of crazy things I could build out of houses, I'll take it.

Alinor Crest Townhouse:

19031604522358055.jpg

Frostvault Chasm:

"WHAT THE HELL " Yeah I know, no idea why they decided to put the Elsweyr prologue out of this house.

190316045357269426.png

Hakkvild's High Hall:

Surely one of the best house, with the machine I talked you about, I can build anything in Falkreath Hold dungeon.

190316045534435750.png

The Observatory Prior :

Well, I wanted to give the impression of a daedric invasion, could be improved.

190316045431128346.png

Quondam Indorilia:

Please give me some of your ideas guys, I had no idea of what I could build on top of the tribunal temple

190316045244808511.png

Coldharbour Estate:

Before:
    19031606462329347.png

After:

190316064130861285.jpg

190316073751898114.jpg

190316085324391184.jpg

What tool. Need more info for scientific research
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP as soon as you make it clear to ZOS they will come along and kill all of the fun.. I've seen plenty of unplanned housing areas get patched out, deleted, blocked simply because someone showed how to do it on the forums.

I don't really get why, it's supposed to be a private instance that doesn't really have any impact outside of it, yet they do it time and time again anyway.

Yeah, I remember when there was that gap in the invisible wall at Daggerfall and we could get out. As soon as ZOS found out, they closed it up. I mean, all the bugs out there that they ignore, all the housing requests that they ignore, but then they see somebody having harmless fun and they would make it an action to shut that down!!
    We waited 2years for them to sort out the crafting station bug but they closed down the Daggerfall gap inside a month!!
    Edited by Zypheran on March 16, 2019 10:22PM
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

Yeah, I remember when there was that gap in the invisible wall at Daggerfall and we could get out. As soon as ZOS found out, they closed it up. I mean, all the bugs out there that they ignore, all the housing requests that they ignore, but then they see somebody having harmless fun and they would make it an action to shut that down!!
    We waited 2years for them to sort out the crafting station bug but they closed down the Daggerfall gap inside a month!!

Because MONEY!!!
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cool!
    How did you build that machine in the water without getting eaten by slaughterfish?

I used wood planks, Then I removed them cause on pc we can use the addon « Magic carpet » which allow us to « fly » ( an item simply follow your feet, like a ... magic carpet) please note that this addon has nothing to do with the possibility to pass through the walls.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    heya guys,

Alinor Crest Townhouse:

19031604522358055.jpg

Frostvault Chasm:

190316045357269426.png

Hakkvild's High Hall:

Surely one of the best house, with the machine I talked you about, I can build anything in Falkreath Hold dungeon.

190316045534435750.png

The Observatory Prior :

190316045431128346.png

Quondam Indorilia:

Please give me some of your ideas guys, I had no idea of what I could build on top of the tribunal temple

190316045244808511.png

Coldharbour Estate:

Before:
    19031606462329347.png

After:

190316064130861285.jpg

190316073751898114.jpg

190316085324391184.jpg

By tool you mean the « machine » I talked about ? Sorry I edited my thread and removed the screenshot. I don’t want zenimax to fix the bug. ( by machine I mean 4 useful items that allow me to pass through the wall + 50 items for the decoration), gonna put that pic back tommorow, but I won’t show how it work :P
    Edited by Apherius on March 17, 2019 1:38AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Waterworld Lab was the best. Should put that pic back :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    The Waterworld Lab was the best. Should put that pic back :smile:

Really :O ok I will put that pic back tomorrow, ( it’s the machine I was talking about, the one I use to get out of the houses, but yeah it look like a waterworld lab :P)
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    heya guys,

Alinor Crest Townhouse:

19031604522358055.jpg

Frostvault Chasm:

190316045357269426.png

Hakkvild's High Hall:

190316045534435750.png

The Observatory Prior :

190316045431128346.png

Quondam Indorilia:

190316045244808511.png

Coldharbour Estate:

Before:
    19031606462329347.png

After:

190316064130861285.jpg

190316073751898114.jpg

190316085324391184.jpg

By tool you mean the « machine » I talked about ? Sorry I edited my thread and removed the screenshot. I don’t want zenimax to fix the bug. ( by machine I mean 4 useful items that allow me to pass through the wall + 50 items for the decoration), gonna put that pic back tommorow, but I won’t show how it work :P

Mail me in private 😏
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frostvault Chasm:

Probably one of the best screenshot on this thread

Before:
    190317050630665264.png

After:

190317050418582464.jpg
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this on the pts? As thought frost vault not for sale yet. At least on consoles.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Is this on the pts? As thought frost vault not for sale yet. At least on consoles.

yeah ofc, it's on the pts ^^.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What platform/server are you on?
    I'd love to visit this 'machine' :smiley:
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    What platform/server are you on?
    I'd love to visit this 'machine' :smiley:

Pc-eu ^^, but you won’t be able to acess it.
    Edited by Apherius on March 25, 2019 3:06PM
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    You should close the topic or Zo$ will "FIX" it and all the fun gone
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sedi wrote: »

Will the Khajit pay for it :-P

No.