Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Handed BattleAxe/Dual Wield StamDK PvE build

JiKama
JiKama
✭✭✭✭
I did a quick build thingy just to toss here on the forums. I only did a few DPS tests, but I was able to hit 36k without perfecting the rotation.(Still a work in progress) I was quite surprised considering I was just able to hit 40k on my stamblade with a Maelstrom bow equipped. It's different, but actually feels ok to play instead of the usual dual wield/Bow setup.
http://esoacademy.com/builds/affliction/
Edited by JiKama on March 15, 2019 5:37PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neat.

would u consider using expert hunter instead of flames of oblivion for an extra 3% damage though? or the DoT with those flame balls are better?

are all stats on the armor divines? wep mundus i suppose?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ohh... I didn't even try expert hunter. I just like flames of oblivion, because it fits with the theme of the class. The mundus stone I was using was the shadow. I didn't have much time to try anything else. It's still a work in progress, but I was so happy to hit 30k+. I hit 36k, but with some adjustments and fine tuning of the rotation I can break 40k :smiley:
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    dZLJkA1.jpg

Here's how much i got on stamden by just throwing on gear that i ahd in the bank:

Biggest problem is the giant loss of endless hail... losing that 7k DPS is hard to make up for. Replacing it with blade cloak yields 1.4k dps instead..
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well.... I was trying it on my Stam DK since it has so many DOTS to maybe make up for not having Poison Injection/Endless Hail. I don't expect it to beat out the normal meta builds, but the build hits pretty hard for what it is :)
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    JiKama wrote: »
    Well.... I was trying it on my Stam DK since it has so many DOTS to maybe make up for not having Poison Injection/Endless Hail. I don't expect it to beat out the normal meta builds, but the build hits pretty hard for what it is :)

I'll try to come up with something fro stam DK too. 40k Should be easily doable!
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA