Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

πŸ“Œ Everything about Direfrost keep II and Arx Corinium II.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But will there be any decent proc sets?
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    So many great ideas here. There is certainly a lot that they could do with the dungeons that lack a version 2. But the sad reality is that they'd probably make the new dungeons so hard in HM that only 0,05% of the population would be able to consistently complete them, while the normal mode would be comparable to a solo delve.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But will there be any decent proc sets?

Queen of the Nereids
    (1) Adds 1096 maximum Magicka
    (1) Adds 1096 maximium Stamina
    (2)When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to summon a Nereid for 15 seconds. The Nereid's basic attacks create either a ring of icy water or a ring of poison which deals 3000 frost Damage or 3000 poison damage every 1 second.
    Standing within the ring grants you 2000 magicka or 2000 stamina. This effect can occur once every 22 seconds.

charm of the nereid:
    (2) adds 1096 maximum magicka
    (3) Adds 129 magicka recovery
    (4) Adds 129 spell damage
    (5)When you dael damage with a Cold damage ability, you have a 15% chance to summon a geyser that deals X magic damage, then it freezes and deal X frost damage to all enemies in a 5 meter radius, the icy geyser persists for 5 sec and increase the your (fire ?) frost damage by X%.

blizzard call
    (1) Adds 1096 maximum Magicka.
    (2) When you deal frost damage, you have a 20% chance to create a snowfall above your target, dealing X damage per second, each time your target take frost damage you gain a stack of drodda's curse for X seconds, each stack grow your snowfall in damage and size, after 3 stack it become a snow storm, after 3 more stack it become a blizzard. After 10 sec the weather calms down. This effect can occur every 20 seconds.

It would be cool on a magwarden, and perfect on a ice mage ( You will gain stack of drodda's curse faster ).
    Edited by Apherius on November 10, 2018 3:29PM
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What would happen for gear.

Lemonade bolt

Whenever you deal direct damage you have a 10% chance to spit a bolt of lemonade at the target dealing X damage. This can occur every 10 seconds.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direfrost Keep II

When your party enters the keep a desperate figure approaches you, it's the Jarl of Riften. "You have to save my son!" he screams. Then he explains that mercenary group he hired to protect his son now tries to kill him, he doesn't say why. They are called "Dawnguard". When his son saw that something is happening he fled into the mountains eventually finding these old ruins, both his father and mercenaries followed soon after. Your party advances and fights some of the Dawnguard on their way (note: All of them wear merc motif or a new one made to this dungeon), until they find one of their commanders.

Boss fight 1
    Place: 1

Commander has one special ability - he can shoot a bolt from his crossbow (fighters guild ability skin) that stuns the target for 10 seconds and makes all the adds he summons attack it. Effect ends quicker if your party can manage to kill all of those adds.

You find out that something has closed the gates and you have to investigate what it was. Jarl notices that on the west side of the room there's an exit. Further you go you see more dead Dawnguard and suddenly draugrs start to appear. At the place 3 you find another boss.

Boss fight 2
    Place: 3

*Draugr Lord* also has one special ability - he can use dragon shout (the classic Fus-Ro-Dah) to throw you off the cliff. An ice wall doesn't allow you to stay on the safe side.

You pull a lever and go to the only open place - 31 - you slaughter some more Dawnguard that were stuck on the other side and advance and find yet another boss.

Boss fight 3
    Place: 28/29

*Three Dawnguard Crossbowman* push you around the place (when you get to close for like 3 seconds) (sometimes they may even push you off the cliff just like draugr lord) and use crossbow ability almost like their primary weapon.

At 26 you can go east where you find:

Additional boss fight 1
    Place: 23-24

It's *a pack of wolves* that spawns endless amounts of adds untill you kill their leader.

Or you can go north, where you find:

Boss fight 4
    Place: 16

*Two draugr witches* emerge from the ground and use various fears and slows to weaken your party, you have to kill both almost at the same time or the second one respawns once again.

After this fight gate 15 opens and you find a tower:

Boss fight 5
    Place: 9 - 13

*Direfrost ghost* has a low health stat, however when it hits 0 he doesn't die, he just moves higher, and higher (each time throwing you back to the bottom) untill after 5 deaths he reaches the top of the tower. But there's one more thing, each level of it slows you more and more (with ice effects) and deals more ice damage per second to everyone in your team. You probably need a healer or good self heal to beat this fight.

At the top you pull a lever and go all the way to the room one where you find out that you unlocked the way to the jarl's son for the Dawnguard. You advance in a hurry until point 4 where you find out that enterance is blocked by some magic that can only be destroyed using certain rune bound to it. That rune is hanging from the Armored Troll's neck.

Boss fight 6
    Place: 4

*Armored Troll* is a pet of one of the Dawnguard. His owner has one hp and is protect by a barrier that makes him unkillable until you kill his troll. Pet cannot be taunted and targets only people shot by Dawnguard's arrow (and he shoots into completly random party members). Target changes each 10 seconds.

After you finally use the rune to go further up, at the point 5 you can see Jarl's son get shot by the Dawnguard Leader, you were to later, in the anger you start the last fight.

Final boss
    Place: 5

The *Dawnguard Leader* is a high hp high damage boss and his primary ability is binding party members to a special totems that stun them until they are destroyed. He uses this ability each maybe 10-15 seconds until all the party members are stunned (of course he can win this way). But there's one more thing - these totems deal damage to you when you hit them and after they are destroyed both you and the person you tried to save become stuned for 1 second (remember, all team members stunned -> failure).

Sets:

Heavy
    Armored Troll set:
    +hp
    +stamina
    +hp regen
    +after you take damage you have 40-50% chance to get minor vitality and minor fortitude increasing your healing taken by 8% and hp regen by 10% for 3 seconds

Medium
    Dawnguard set:
    +stamina
    +wep damage
    +wep critical
    +when you deal damage with your light or heavy attack you have 10% chance to spawn an explosion of light at the target dealing 1000 magic damage to him and all nearby enemies, this damage is double if a target is a vampire
    second 5 set bonus +you deal 10% more damage to vampires

Light
    Immovable mage set:
    +magicka
    +mag regen
    +spell dmg
    +you have 8% chance to not get CC'ed, when it happens you get 5 second CC immunity

So yeah that's my plan. Let's finally see what happened during the first Dawnguard.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, the dungeons that most scream out for sequels are Volenfell and Vaults of Madness. They both ended with rather explicit questions.

Good point that Selene's was close to that, in that -- even more than in Fungal Grotto 1 -- the dungeon was left in the hands of somebody obviously bad.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad to know there are assets for sequels, meaning some amount of work has already been made for sequels. I'd really loooove to see a II version of all the base-game dungeons eventually.

I am especially interested in Selene's web, Volenfell and the Vaults of Madness.

It may seem a bit more difficult to see where the story could go after Tempest Island and Blackheart Have, but now, we know that Ul'vor Kus is a threat (and for those who don't know what I am talking about, I won't spoil anything), which could continue to manifest itself there...

Eventually, the base-game dungeons could also get their own crafting motifs, like the DLC Dungeons. For example, we could have the Dagonite style in City of Ashes I, Xivilai or Valkynaz style in II, lich in in Wayrest Sewers II, Maormer in Tempest Island, Nereid in Arx Corinium, Pirate in Blackheart Haven, Goblin in Fungal Grotto I, Spiderkith in Crypt of Hearts II.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Γ‰coute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMGOMGOMG I ALREADY MADE A STORY FOR DIREFROST 2!!!!

Here is what i had:

Direfrost Keep 2

Eboric Direfrost Returns and gives the quest β€œOrigin of a Blade”

After the Events of Direfrost Keep 1, Eboric needs help clearing out the rest of Direfrost keep further into the keep, you find countless ice wraiths, trolls and wolves. When you enter you must protect Eboric against enemies, In the main chamber where you find Teethnasher, you discover the first boss called β€œThe Pack” consisting of 10 boss wolves they all work together and only attack a single target unless taunted. Eboric discovers the direfrost ancestral glass sword sheathed in its place behind a metal gate. he takes it after you dispatch its guardian β€œShatterclaw”. This bear has a few special attacks. Its main attack charges enemies and it is pretty much futile to lay down ground aoes because the boss moves so much.

The final boss is β€œChillrend” a colossal ice wraith. Eboric throws the sword at the boss which hits it in the head where it gets stuck, after this, Eboric decides to retreat to safety and the creature becomes enraged.
    It can stun a teammate indefinitely until a teammate closeby to Chillrend uses the Push synergy which frees the ally and does 2% damage to Chillrend as they pushed the sword further into Chillrend’s head. Chillrend uses an avalanche skill to drop a large pile of frosty debris on random areas of the arena from above. It can also has icy needles around it at all times which is a large area of effect skill that does damage that begins to multiply on people in the field. It summons 10 ice wraiths at every 10% and at 50% health releases a blizzard that rapidly drops the health of all allies in the arena. This mechanic is defeated by the group being less than 4 meters apart and activating the Huddle Synergy to withstand the storm. The boss is finally killed when the all of the allies run up to it while it is invincible and and activating the push synergy at once killing the beast in a spectacular explosion. At the end Eboric pulls the sword out and is surprised to see that the sword has become pale and frosty. This is how the magnificent sword seen in oblivion and skyrim β€œChillrend” was created. Eboric exclaims that this sword is one of a kind and Dubs it Chillrend after the beast it had slayed and absorbed some kind of power from.
    Killing the final boss and finishing the quest grants you Chillrend's Rib which is a one handed sword in the Ice furnace set.

Reworked Sets:

Magicka Furnace Set:
    (2 items) Adds 2975 Physical Resistance

(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka

(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage

(5 items) When you take damage from a melee attack while you are under 80% Magicka, restore 8000 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.

Ice Furnace Set:
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka

(3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical

(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage

(5 items) When you deal cold damage, you deal an additional 1046 Flame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters around the initial target. This effect can occur once every 1 second.

Chillrend Monster Set:
    (1 item) 220 spell damage

(2 items) After dealing frost damage you have a 8% chance to launch an icy tornado that deals 1500 frost damage to all targets it passes through, it inflicts them with a damage over time effect that deals 10000 frost damage over 5 seconds and snares them for 30% for the duration. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on November 11, 2018 10:28PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I wouldn't mind if "the guys" added more free content to the game. Especially second iterations of the dungeons we all know and love.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I wouldn't mind if "the guys" added more free content to the game. Especially second iterations of the dungeons we all know and love.

And watch clips of foul-mouthed CM's wipe on trash. Kidding!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a pleasure to read all your ideas guys ;)

between, forgot to add, if you like to draw feel free to share your creation here ! Anything related to Direfrost and Arx corinium is welcome :smile:
    Edited by Apherius on November 12, 2018 5:31PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heya, I noticed that drodda's say " You did not win " when the fight end.
    And at the end of the quest( SPOILER) Eborice Direfrost say:
    "Feel free to return. Soon, I'll have this place looking as grand as it ever did "

Maybe he started by restoring the tower, it would explain why there is a campfire, a library ect ... ( screenshots 6 to 13)

Just an idea like another, Maybe he is gone or dead, or frozen again :P. As I said the story of Direfrost keep II has not been written yet by zenimax otherwise I wonder why they kept it secret during 3 year ( while on this Thread, several players have given several possible stories )

Three more screens:
    181114023814802921.png
    181114023816804462.png
    181114031137508403.png
    Edited by Apherius on November 14, 2018 2:43PM
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I rarely wanted a zenimax reaction more.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rarely wanted a zenimax reaction more.

I would also like @ZOS_Finn to tell us if they plan to release Direfrost keep II and Arx Corinium II dungeon a day ( and version II of all the other base game dungeon), or if @ZOS_GinaBruno could give us a " SOON".
    Edited by Apherius on November 14, 2018 2:49PM
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Apherius wrote: Β»
    I would also like @ZOS_Finn to tell us if they plan to release Direfrost keep II and Arx Corinium II dungeon a day ( and version II of all the other base game dungeon), or if @ZOS_GinaBruno could give us a " SOON".

Actually, it would be cool if these dungeons were released, but I don't really mind, it could be some whole new dungeons I would enjoy it the same. But you kind of found an easter egg, you uncovered their work! I'd like a reaction for that, a story behind the abandon of these dungeons, maybe a bit of nostalgia, I don't know.

Edited by Elwendryll on November 14, 2018 2:54PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • NekoGaDaisuki
    NekoGaDaisuki
    Soul Shriven
    " My magden is also waiting for new frost based sets ... Direfrost keep II would be the perfect place for this, it could come with a frostDD monster set and current direfrost sets rework, Really hope zenimax could enlighten us on this point and answer a simple question " Will we one day enjoy the second part of these dungeons ? "Even a " Soon " would be appreciated ", Arx Corinium look cool too. Like Apheruis said the decor of these dungeons look ready ... Waiting for a story ... an RP event would be appreciated, unique, fun. (While doing the same quest over and over again for " tickets" cannot be said " Fun events ")
  • NekoGaDaisuki
    NekoGaDaisuki
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by NekoGaDaisuki on November 29, 2018 4:25PM
  • Benemime
    Benemime
    ✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: Β»
    I 100% Agree

I agree with you only
  • Stroggnonimus
    Stroggnonimus
    ✭✭✭

Actually, it would be cool if these dungeons were released, but I don't really mind, it could be some whole new dungeons I would enjoy it the same. But you kind of found an easter egg, you uncovered their work! I'd like a reaction for that, a story behind the abandon of these dungeons, maybe a bit of nostalgia, I don't know.

It would be indeed nice if ZoS would acknowledge this and give some info on why we did not see these dungeon, even thought it is pretty obvious that at some stage of game development 2nd version for all dungeons was planned.

But once you think about it its simple - you can earn much more by making new ones and selling as DLC. Question is why Arx II and DC II didnt became DLCs themselves and were abandoned.
    Whoever said that argonians aren't sexy, is obviously not a sexy argonian.

OG Argonian tank

BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    an RP event would be appreciated, unique, fun. (While doing the same quest over and over again for " tickets" cannot be said " Fun events ")

Some may enjoy the current event, I don't. I spent most of my time " waiting " during the clokworkcity event ... ( for World Boss quests). And it's gonna be the same thing with Undaunted event thank to the the broken dungeon finder.

My favorite thing in Teso is the beauty of the game ( Dungeons ... tamriel areas ... ), they are all unique and beautiful, they did a good job on that side, this is the reason why I try to get out of the explorables areas ... because I want to see more.

it's more noticeable in Fallout 76 than in Teso, but there are skeletons everywhere ( I'm talking about those who are part of the decor ) and each skeleton invite you to imagine what happened before they end up like this, ( and they made an RP event arround that, see my main post)
    Now we have 2 empty dungeon ( decor 100% ready for Direfrost keep II and 60% for Arx Corinium II), they could create a great event with that.

Edited by Apherius on November 29, 2018 7:24PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    idk wrote: Β»
    Vaults of Madness is what I want to see continues in some fashion. It was the best of the original normal dungeons.

My fave dungeon with probably the longest free fall. <3 Just love it. Perfect environment and graphics.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great screenshots OP. Looks like it's time for me to do some 'exploring'. ;)

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It would be indeed nice if ZoS would acknowledge this and give some info on why we did not see these dungeon, even thought it is pretty obvious that at some stage of game development 2nd version for all dungeons was planned.

But once you think about it its simple - you can earn much more by making new ones and selling as DLC. Question is why Arx II and DC II didnt became DLCs themselves and were abandoned.

Hum, I see Some reasons.
    • Sets are shared between version I and II ( except monster sets), It must be hard to sell this type of content to PVP players if they can just farm the free version.
    • Some players may think it's easier to design the version II of base game dungeon cause ( except for Coa II) they just retake the "elements of the version I decor" and make another rooms with them ( How you call that ? Assets ? ), and therefore would not want to pay for something they do not consider "new".
    • We already got version II of many dungeons for " free ", Some may think they should not have to pay for the same type of things they got for free in the past.

But I really think that:
    -Arx Corinium II Could be released during Mukmire anniversary event, for free, along with Sellixtrix Arms pack and Argonian themed costumes/furnishings.
    -Direfrost keep II could be released during New Life festival, for free, along with Iceheart arms pack and frost themed costumes/furnishings/mounts/
    -Or they could release both of them during Teso anniversary, as a gift to the wonderful community we are :sunglasses:

In both case they could create a little RP competition before the release:
    - We would need to imagine what the story is about in the second version of both dungeon, and write a little text, and if what we wrote is close to the story they wrote we would get some rewards such as iceheart arms pack, one of the t-shirt from the T-shirt Design Contest, or even a free pass for a not broken dungeon finder
    - Or they could create this event far before the release, we would need to write the Best story for the second version of the dungeon, and they would choose their favorite ( or the community could vote) - see my main post.
    Edited by Apherius on December 1, 2018 9:56PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great screenshots OP. Looks like it's time for me to do some 'exploring'. ;)

Thank :smile:

Good luck and have fun, hope you will be able to explore these areas ^^
    Edited by Apherius on December 26, 2018 6:36PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything out there about Blessed Crucible II? I'd really like to see that.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there anything out there about Blessed Crucible II? I'd really like to see that.

Nop, sorry, nothing :/.

Here is a list of the dungeons missing a second version:
    • Arx Corinium - Arx corinium II out of the explorable area.
    • Tempest Island - Nothing out of the explorable area
    • Direfrost Keep - Direfrost Keep II out of the explorable area
    • Volenfell - Nothing west- East of the map, maybe South but I doubt.
    • Blessed Crucible - Nothing
    • Blackheart haven - Nothing ( water, water everywhere)
    • Selene's web - Nothing
    • Vault of Madness - No idea

I doubt there is anything hidden in Vault of madness or Volenfell, as I said, Direfrost keep II decor is 100% ready, while arx corinium II is not finished ( floor texture are missing, and map ), I don't think Finn worked on different things at the same time in 2015, they probably planned to release Direfrost keep II, then arx corinium II later, but someone came with the brillant idea of Imperial city ( no irony, both IC dungeons are beautiful) shortly after Tamriel Ultimated ... and direfrost II /arx II dungeons have been abandoned.
    Edited by Apherius on December 3, 2018 4:31PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6/7 comments got removed from my thread, could I get some info from a moderator in mp ? Why ? What happened ?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Apherius on March 20, 2019 2:11PM
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting finds

(Yes I know it’s a necro, yes it is still relevant)
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, main comment updated with a contest, ( with true rewards).
    Jhalin wrote: Β»
    Interesting finds

(Yes I know it’s a necro, yes it is still relevant)

thank ^^
    Edited by Apherius on March 20, 2019 2:05PM