The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should death stroke and morphs only affect nb abilities?

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
THIS IS A DEVIL'S ADVOCATE POLL

Pvewise, nbs, more particularly stamblades are at the top of the top, in raid arguablly, they are outperforming their competition by at least 5k dps where raids just try to stack as many stamblades as possible and shove group support like potl and liquid lightning to healers and tanks.
This change will still allow nbs to make executes faster while toning down their dmg and not affecting pvp much unless you are a bleedblade.

Thoughts?

EDIT What I mean is the dmg increase only affects skills from the nb trees rather than from other skill trees like bow or fighters guild.
Edited by JobooAGS on March 14, 2019 6:41PM

Should death stroke and morphs only affect nb abilities? 16 votes

Yes, these changes are good, these are fair
6%
KaraBela94 1 vote
No, nbs need moar nerfs than this, wtb new meta
18%
Ysariefrostz417KhajiitFelix 3 votes
No these changes are bad, leave nbs alone they deserve to be on top
25%
CloudlessWeisstagsusmitdsVietfox 4 votes
Im voting no because muh bleedblade
0%
Yes, but have death stroke and morphs affect non weapon abilities only, I am mainly concerned with ele weapon
0%
Other
31%
notimetocareToc de MalsviMauinNyassaVccmedaddy 5 votes
I am going to treat this poll as a non devil's advocate poll and/or say "l2p" because I cannot read.
18%
LiquidPonyoXI_Viper_IXoIskiab 3 votes
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Bad poll is bad. L2P
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad poll is bad. L2P

And you were so close to the option for you, just a little bit lower. If there is someone next to this guy, please read the previous sentence out loud to him so he can understand.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all. What are you asking? You gave no insight to what should only be affected by nb skills.

If you are referring to the 20% damage increase for 6 seconds, then as far as I'm aware of (console sucks), this is already the case as the skill only buffs your damage not the damage of other players.
    Edited by Dracan_Fontom on March 14, 2019 6:38PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm

stupid poll
    Edited by SpiderCultist on March 14, 2019 6:43PM
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all. What are you asking? You gave no insight to what should only be affected by nb skills.

If you are referring to the 20% damage increase for 6 seconds, then as far as I'm aware of (console sucks), this is already the case as the skill only buffs your damage not the damage of other players.

my bad, yes, the 20% dmg increase to the target hit by the nb for the nb. What I mean is literally dmging skills from the nb tree rather than skills from other trees like bow, or fighters guild.
    Edited by JobooAGS on March 14, 2019 6:40PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete

Edited by JobooAGS on March 14, 2019 6:40PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Interesting idea. I'm not totally for it cuz it just seems... odd. But I see potential. However in the PvP realm I feel it will make very little difference and primarily screw over magbaldes even more than they've already been screwed *sigh*
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to treat this poll as a non devil's advocate poll and/or say "l2p" because I cannot read.
    Git gud at creating polls.

L2Poll.
  • Weisstag
    Weisstag
    ✭✭✭
    No these changes are bad, leave nbs alone they deserve to be on top
    *** pool and i put this option just to trigger you even more
    Iam an EU player...so Iam pretty used to suffering