The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flaming Oil bug

thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
Use flaming oil, leave it, LMB is HOLD and you have to spam it to remove it and you cannot use flaming oil after or change your weapon without going to skills meanu and changing it there unless there is a easier way
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See how long flaming oil has been bugged? This is an outrage!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am outraged that I can destroy flaming oil by setting it on fire.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I am outraged that I can destroy flaming oil by setting it on fire.

Imagine somebody would pour that flaming oil, you are setting on fire, on somebody...I mean its burning oil set on fire??????