Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Akula’s High Hall

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
With work stopping on my overlook and Grotto due to zenimax refusing to give any kind of response to weapon and armor furnishings I found a couple of new projects to work on. Now before we begin, I’d like to apologise for how dark it is inside the Tomb and the occasional drops in quality, before the next update I will adjust the brightness and do what I can for quality.

Now I welcome you all to Akula’s High Hall:

https://youtu.be/x82RDEZUR3I

Here’s what’s been done so far:
Added debris and sealed up the escape hatch in the Tomb (I also tried to seal up the hole in the roof but the light still comes through),
Built a roof with a statue on the outside of the Tomb,
Added a second floor inside the hall

Hope you enjoyed the video

For those who would like to know my current plans for this house:

Inside the hall I’m going for a Viking/Nord theme, the fire pit idea that’s still, like the rest of the house a Work-In-Progress came from the TV show Vikings as there’s a long fire pit in the main hall of Kattegat. I do plan on placing a few torches or hanging fires around just to add a bit more light to the room.

2nd floor plans? Probably be a full bedroom.

Tomb? Not much left to do inside the Tomb and don’t think I’ll do too much more in the outer section either

No plans for the outside or the towers as of yet.

Keep your eyes open for the next update, or possible a new project (I like to tackle multiple housing projects at once), perhaps my next project will visit the legendary isle of Artaeum...

Thanks for reading this thread and watching the video :) hope you guys enjoyed it

S.A.96

Part II:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rhLCt6Cgnak
Edited by Shadow_Akula on March 12, 2019 4:10PM