The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where are these add-ons? 1 - Expanding all skills categories 2 - Auto-deposit/Withdraw sets

CleymenZero
CleymenZero
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all,

I heard of and have seen 2 add-ons that are of great interest to me.

The first one is to expand all skill categories in the skill window, it would make switching easier or organizing AlphaGear faster.

The second add-on I'm looking for is an add-on that automatically withdraws/deposits different sets to switch quickly between different characters.

Am I imagining things? I swear I've seen a Twitch streamer with the first one and a friend was trying to find the second one since he heard/saw it somewhere....

Thanks for the help!
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is bumping a thread allowed? Just wondering.

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphagear has the set thing (sort of) you can keybind remove gear and then open bank, open AG and deposit/withdraw gear setup.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try out "PerfectPixle". It's the only addon altering the skillswindow where you can see all skill lines at the left expanded.
    But it is altering the total UI to a newer, and more showing, way. So bewar if you really want to use this.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Try out "PerfectPixle". It's the only addon altering the skillswindow where you can see all skill lines at the left expanded.
    But it is altering the total UI to a newer, and more showing, way. So bewar if you really want to use this.

I'll see, maybe it's like LUI where you can disable a lot of element and keep only what you want.

I ended up only using LUI for the chat loot announce and unit frames because I thought it did this better than any other add-on. Then I installed FTC and disabled Unit frames in LUI. I think the chat announce in LUI is better than other add-ons hence why I use it.

I'll check it out. Thanks!
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC got some bugs in the past where the game lagged a lot if you are grouped and in a dungeon. I turned it off and am using JoGroup now, or the base game frames.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    FTC got some bugs in the past where the game lagged a lot if you are grouped and in a dungeon. I turned it off and am using JoGroup now, or the base game frames.

Another thanks to you sir!