Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Targets for Sacraments No Longer Resetting

arena25
arena25
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday, I posted a bug report stating that my main target bugged out when I did my daily Sacrament.

Well, I have an update...and it's a much bigger problem. My main target for Sacrament quests no longer spawn or reset with the daily reset...

This needs to be fixed PRONTO! I shouldn't be cheated out of an Event Ticket because ZoS can't be bothered to check crap...
If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Cure4theEn3my14
    Also having this problem. Was able to abandon the quest yesterday and have them spawn, but today I tried again and the NPC is still missing. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
  • VisceralSin
    VisceralSin
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here. All NPCs insode the Sacrament instances used to have unique names. Now most NPSs are named "Sanguine's Reveler" but the main named NPC to kill does not spawn for me even after abandoning the quest and resetting the instance several times.

Update: Re-logging into the game worked for getting the named NPC to kill to spawn.
    Edited by VisceralSin on March 9, 2019 9:15PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you do to reset the instance?

You must wait 5 minutes before reentering for the instance for it to actually reset. Abandoning the quest does not reset the instance.

(All instances--dungeons, trials, arenas, and yes, heists and sacraments--have the same 5-minute reset period.)
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait the full five minutes

Better yet don’t intentionally bug out the game by abandoning the quests while inside the instance. You get the event tickets just for killing/stabbing what you need to
  • woodsielord
    woodsielord
    ✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Wait the full five minutes

Better yet don’t intentionally bug out the game by abandoning the quests while inside the instance. You get the event tickets just for killing/stabbing what you need to

Heh, shoot. I was intentionally bugging out the game, hoping to ruin whatever little pleasure I can get out of this bug ridden mess without anyone noticing. It's not like I was annoyed at one tiny misclick, thinking I can easily do better and using a well-documented game feature and abandoning a mundane quest. Yep, you got me.
    Edited by woodsielord on March 17, 2019 1:42PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, you have to be carefully here before start crying :trollface:
    there are everywhere secret areas, hidden by switches and walls and only showing on the map if you already found the entrance to that room or whatever. Leaving it, the map immediately "forgets" this place again. You can just guess the areas on the map because its mostly, well nothing on the map surrounded by tunnels and ways. So mostly every bigger clean area on the map is a hidden place.
    And the NPCs can go long ways. When i made the achievements, i waited over 10 min (a guess, dont know any more but it was f*** long) for my target until it came out from the secret area to the normal area. Next time i got the same one, i checked that secret spot as first action, and he was really sleeping in there (you didnt saw the "hand" above his head from outside).
    So, be carefully, you are watched all the time possibly behind every wall your enemies just waiting for you to make a wrong step and baaaang... they will start crying for a guard :s:p

btw... deleting the quest lets you port out and resets it immediately with no 5 min timer... the problem is... you have a certain time limit for the archievments/sacraments (do it in 3 min e.g.) and this counter does not reset (by mistake i think).
    So if you just run through it for the ticket and only want to kill the target you can ignore all additional orders, just kill one guy and return. But for some archievements you have to to all given instructions. You have to wait until the timer of the sacrament is passed, then you can get the quest again for the next try. If the old timer is still running, you get another try with a new instance but the timer continues at this point, where it has been before.
    I was so bad in getting not caught, at the end i farmed 2 medium gearsets which reduce detection radius + used invisible pots to finally get them :D