Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Daily Quest Tracker

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ESO Daily Quest Tracker - v0.1beta

usa-icon.pnguk-icon.pnggermany-icon.pngfrance-icon.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: Daily reset notification and quest indicators will not be reliable until you have selected YOUR local reset time in the addon settings (account-wide, only needs to be done once). Daily reset occurs at 2am EDT/11pm PDT (during Daylight Savings) or 1am EST/10pm PST (after Daylight Savings ends). It is currently NOT Daylight Savings. You will need to calculate your local reset time based on the above information (or personal experience). This site may help.

ESO Daily Quest Tracker will notify you when daily quests have reset. It can also show you per-character which crafting writs and Wrothgar world boss dailies have already been completed on the current character. Many options for customization are available including:
  • Moveable, key-bindable, resizeable icon strips for crafting writs and Wrothgar daily status.
  • Alternative slash command toggles: /dqtcrafting and /dqtwrothgar.
  • Shift-click individual indicator to toggle completed/not completed.
  • Helpful tooltip information about boss, quest objective, writ availability, etc.
  • Displays "Daily quests are now reset!" system message if you are logged in during reset.

FUTURE PLANS: This addon is currently in beta. Please report any and all issues you encounter. I plan to include Undaunted dailes and Wrothgar delves (all boss dailies already covered), and welcome any other suggestions.

English, French, and German currently supported (need better German and French translations).

Download at ESOUI.com
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q22AEbf.jpg

qfn0qaz.jpg

pggKZn1.jpg

Edited by Phinix1 on December 9, 2015 3:54PM
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    This is great - thank you!

However I am also looking for an addon which will mark the locations of daily quest givers on the map.
    "Destinations" is supposed to do this, but isn't working for me....
    "Map Pins" doesn't show them either.

• tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is great, looking for a long time for such an addon.
    But most important thing (at least for myself) would be an option to see my other toons, or to switch the view to other chars.... like TraitBuddy for Traits+Motifs, and UrichSkillPointFinder for.. well.. skillpoints. You can check progress of the other chars without relog.
    ;)
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim99 you may want to try Leo's Altholic ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2140-LeosAltholic.html ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.