The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Request] Addon to highlight favorites

Thala
Thala
Hi.

After looking some hours (in different days), i couldn't find anything like what i want. If someone knows something similar i will really appreciate. :smiley:

After some years playing, i have a lot of costumes, momentos, accessories and a lot of stuff to customize my character. Some times, i like to swap something, but its annoying if i need to scroll down and look for the specific collectible i'm looking for.

I know theres out there some addons to randomize or save "build" of some collectibles combinations or for have extra bars, but i'm not lookinf for that. I want something to "mark as favorite" any costume, momento, or any other collectible, and show those at the top of the board. Or "hide" the unwanted collectibles from the board, and only show the ones i like.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Thala on February 20, 2019 11:24PM

Best Answer

• Thala
    Thala
    For if someone is interested, I finally found this addon, Greymind Quick Slot Bar, its just what i was looking for. It seems very popular, I can't understand why I didn't found it before :|
    Answer ✓
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Thala
    Thala
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

Thx for the reply.

But this addon is to choose a random costume or any collectible or a "build/set" of them. What i want, is something to show all my favorite costumes together; show them (my favorites) at the top of the costumes table, hide the unwanted costumes and only show the ones i like, or simply something like in-game "quick slot", becouse i can put there the costumes, but theres not enought espace to put all my consumibles and all the costumes i like to wear sometimes.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Thala just make sets of your favorites then they can be shown separately

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Thala
    Thala
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

I saw this mod many times before open this post, but I never thought of make a set of each costume I like :o
    It's a very interesting idea. Thx you, i will try it :)
  • Thala
    Thala
    I tried the addon today, and it seems that it's outdated and no longer works with the actual live patch :s
    I will need to keep looking.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try Memento Bar for favourite mementos. If I know well, it's trickier for outfits...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this suggestion. :) I've been wanting a way to set up favourites for collectables for ages. Ideally I'd like it in the menu itself so I can see my favourites at the top and all the others below that, but for now Greymind's Quickslot Bar is a good compromise.

It took me a minute to realise I could set it to never show, then set a keybind to toggle it on or off, but once I worked that out I think I'll be able to set it up almost exactly how I'd want it.

One slight problem with doing that however is that apparently switching between sets of quick slots counts as sending chat messages, so if you swap between them too quickly or too often it boots you to the login screen for excessive messaging. Probably not a problem when using it normally, but annoying when I'm trying to get it set up.
    Edited by Danikat on March 9, 2019 5:40PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Thala
    Thala
    @Danikat

Yes, the problem with the chat messaging is annoying, but its something that other addons have too. If you take a couple of second after swaping the quick slot bar, you will have 0 problems.