The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did Everyone Go Pact?

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same as it always was. Every pvp game has had the same issue since the dawn of MMOs. ESO is a little different but pretty much the same.

1. Guild pvp’s a lot and gets good, starts dominating
    2. Poor pvpers can’t handle it and blame class imbalance, cat on a keyboard, broken mouse, etc... so reroll to the dominant faction.
    3. Initial dominant guild has no one to fight, gets bored. Starts dispersing; rerolls to underpopulated side on a server, plays new game, etc...
    4. New dominant guild and it starts all over again

ESO’s a little different because people can play on different factions and it’s really easy to gear alts, but faction locks won’t solve anything. Those that want to win with numbers will continue, those who want constant pvp will choose an underdog faction. It’s a pretty good system as is.
    Edited by Iskiab on February 26, 2019 1:16PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is beating the bosons out of DC, EP on Vivec NA this cycle.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    for PC NA Sotha Sil, I love how ep is justifying gate camping all day with 2 hours of "A popular streamer" and Nocturnal.. who at first 20v2-3 night capped every night (months ago), but now is against even numbers more often than not. Every time i log in, ep has warden and rayles. there has not been a single time i have logged in where I did not have to take back the tri-keeps 4-5 against 8-10. we outnumbered ep once out of 8-10 times. It was so bad, that a certain EP guild jumped onto dc for a night, because ep/ad (both 3 bars) were only hitting a 2 bar dc, while ep had all the scroll and emp. Sorry, rant mode.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for PC NA Sotha Sil, I love how ep is justifying gate camping all day with 2 hours of "A popular streamer" and Nocturnal.. who at first 20v2-3 night capped every night (months ago), but now is against even numbers more often than not. Every time i log in, ep has warden and rayles. there has not been a single time i have logged in where I did not have to take back the tri-keeps 4-5 against 8-10. we outnumbered ep once out of 8-10 times. It was so bad, that a certain EP guild jumped onto dc for a night, because ep/ad (both 3 bars) were only hitting a 2 bar dc, while ep had all the scroll and emp. Sorry, rant mode.

Yeah, Sotha will never be competitive..i went EP after AD won a campaign by like 40k..it was so boring that I’d just watch tv instead

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    The populations have always been gamed. I hate it too.

Zos really needs to create a trully competitive 7 day campaign.

Only available from 4pm to 4am

The population is shuffled and redistributed at the start of every campaign

Your account is locked into that alliance for the duration of the campaign

At the end of every campaign the map resets

Rewards are much more unique

I don't like this idea because of the shuffling. There is 2/3 chance that I would be put on the wrong faction. I play only DC. I couldn't play for another faction because it feels wrong to me.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Covenant for life