Werewolf Issues

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Can Werewolves get some attention please? For a while now some stuff about them has been broken.

First, when we Devour we used to shake our heads and fling blood when we straightened up but that animation is now gone. Now we just go down then awkwardly pop back up and that's it. The noise is still there though, so?

Second, when we bite another player to infect them we no longer go into the attack animation but rather just stand there looking stupid. There is NO animation at all anymore. It's gone.

*Third, when we go through any door in WW form we no longer get the Devour prompt afterward, which is a problem since it causes us to lose form quickly since we, well, can't Devour anymore. Unlike the other two things that are just visual, this one negatively affects game play.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But don’t break anything else in werewolf on an attempt to fix these please.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Third, when we go through any door in WW form we no longer get the Devour prompt afterward, which is a problem since it causes us to lose form quickly since we, well, can't Devour anymore. Unlike the other two things that are just visual, this one negatively affects game play.

In Wrathstone you lose werewolf form completely if you for example go from IC district to IC sewers (or vice versa). That was a bug ZOS claimed to fix with Wolfhunter. They did fix it with wolfhunter but once you went through sewer entrance while transformed you couldn't devour. So you can say ZOS took one step forward anf two step back.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

In Wrathstone you lose werewolf form completely if you for example go from IC district to IC sewers (or vice versa). That was a bug ZOS claimed to fix with Wolfhunter. They did fix it with wolfhunter but once you went through sewer entrance while transformed you couldn't devour. So you can say ZOS took one step forward anf two step back.

Is it that hard to fix the equiv of 12 abilities?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that fix broke all the other stuff, it was around that time I noticed the visual issues also.

I really would love it if they addressed this. It's bad enough that WW feels unfinished because it has NO emotes, but for what little there was to be gone is just ugh. I have more WWs than Vamps, and even though Vampire is mostly a simple visual progression of the stages it feels more finished than WW does.

Honestly, to me the WW looks like it has to pee bad when it's walking and is trying hard to hold it. A bit more grace would be nice there. They have no laugh emote, no sit emote (why can't they sit like a dog?), no dance, nothing. You hit /anything and nothing happens at all. It's disappointing and again, feels unfinished. Maybe you can't hang around in towns in WW form but a lot of WWs do hang around the shrines goofing off, so, yeah.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 1, 2019 6:15PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WW fear doesn’t pull NB out of cloak

NB fear pulls NB out of cloak
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think that fix broke all the other stuff, it was around that time I noticed the visual issues also.

I really would love it if they addressed this. It's bad enough that WW feels unfinished because it has NO emotes, but for what little there was to be gone is just ugh. I have more WWs than Vamps, and even though Vampire is mostly a simple visual progression of the stages it feels more finished than WW does.

Honestly, to me the WW looks like it has to pee bad when it's walking and is trying hard to hold it. A bit more grace would be nice there. They have no laugh emote, no sit emote (why can't they sit like a dog?), no dance, nothing. You hit /anything and nothing happens at all. It's disappointing and again, feels unfinished. Maybe you can't hang around in towns in WW form but a lot of WWs do hang around the shrines goofing off, so, yeah.

/playdead
    /crouch
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell. Just grabbing the poison damage and slicing it in half and adding 10% extra stam regen while not transformed would be a start.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m literally not a werewolf until transformed. Contrary to all other games.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would also be nice if they made feeding its own function, so that it can be separated from the synergy function. I’ve encountered a couple annoyances with this, namely the spider boss in vma. It’s doable regardless but much less annoying if I could remap the feed function.

rip decibel
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok now I'm just losing my form every time I go through a door. WTH ZOZ, come on. Also, half the time Devour doesn't want to work, I have to hit the key 4-8 times.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 5, 2019 12:43AM
  • himbeerschaf
    himbeerschaf
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue when biting a player.

Also, when I did the quest (and the other player) of becoming a werwolf; I went into the hunting grounds in riften and when I left the hunting grounds, I was in Reaper's March.
    (did a bug report ingame the 1st time)

Something is not quite right with the "join the pack" quest xD
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please fix this guys, it's been ages now and werewolf looks so buggy to new players they don't want to be one... I reported all of this and have a thread on the bug reports section.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still straight up losing my WW form going through doors now. What happened? ZOS, come on guys, please fix Werewolf. It isn't just the animations, either not being able to Devour or losing the form when going through doors is really a problem that impacts game play. Can you at least let us know you are looking at this?
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 6, 2019 3:30PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Video of WW fear not pulling NB from Cloak

I can even damage him but still doesn’t pull them out

https://youtu.be/KsYtMwygZV0