The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THINGS I WOULD LOVE: A merchant that REPAIRS and banker that grants GUILD BANK ACCESS

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
How many times have I thought:

Wouldn't it be great if:

* Nuzimeh the merchant can repair gear
and
* Tythis Andromo the banker grant guild bank access?

Would it justify the price of 5000 crowns and encourage more sales of the two crown store items?

Agree? Disagree?
Edited by marius_buys on June 2, 2019 7:06AM

THINGS I WOULD LOVE: A merchant that REPAIRS and banker that grants GUILD BANK ACCESS 47 votes

YES - I want Nuzimeh to repair and guild bank access via Tythis
95%
Iruil_ESOGladiumleeuxninjaguymanIndorilArwynLlethranMornaBaineG1CountdownJoosef_KivikilpiKatinasSosRuvaakChunkyCatAboKorBeardimusDelphiniaMattT1988Jim_PippAntonShanTheRealPotorooYamiKurukuFuterko 45 votes
NO - I do not want Nuzimeh to repair and guild bank access via Tythis
4%
notimetocareSecretJoy 2 votes
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not against the idea I think most people wouldn't care too much about Nuz not being able to repair. The crafting writ repair thingies are cheaper than paying a merchant to repair. Since those can be stored in the bank, effectively Tythis can already repair your gear and cheaper than a regular merchant.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about repairs, who isn't over flowing in kits or near an NPC. But guild bank / store access. Absolutely
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    It won't happen, plain and simple. If you were able to repair your armor and access guild stores via your personal banker then there would be no need for anyone to go into a town at all. This would give an impression that the game is dead
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    This should have been the default option for the banker/vendor upon release. Banker allowing you to access your guild banks and guild traders, vendor offering repair service.
  • DragonHeart000
    The repairing really does not matter, grand repair kits are much cheaper than paying a merchant for repairs. But I would love guild bank and guild store access. It's a nice quality of life addition though it's not make or break.
    Edited by DragonHeart000 on February 25, 2019 12:56AM
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    This should have been the default option for the banker/vendor upon release. Banker allowing you to access your guild banks and guild traders, vendor offering repair service.

Yep. And this is why I have purchased neither, outside of the too high price even if they DID have these options.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't happen, plain and simple. If you were able to repair your armor and access guild stores via your personal banker then there would be no need for anyone to go into a town at all. This would give an impression that the game is dead

If that's the issue, at least for the Repair case, just limit it to only be available when you're inside an instance (trial, dungeon, whatever...)

EDIT: Though, I suspect the option is not available already in order not to make the repair kits (including the crown store ones) useless.
    Edited by leeux on February 25, 2019 11:14AM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of the merchant repairing - but maybe only the copy placed at a residence. I can't see any downside to letting you repair when you're there.

Guild banking at home would mean connecting to home instance and Guild at the same time, which might be impossible, or at least subject to losing the content being transferred.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Guild banking at home would mean connecting to home instance and Guild at the same time, which might be impossible, or at least subject to losing the content being transferred.

Player and guild bank contents are just entries in databases.

There are no "instance" connections.

It's not even remotely impossible.

Putting aside bugs, there'd be absolutely no reason to think that items would be subject to loss.