The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Canvas Art Stand

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
I know a lot of you guys have seen a lot of canvas art stands or a few of them in ESO. Basically I wouldn't mind having one in one of my houses for a Homestead item. And other items need for the works Paints, Brushes, and Acrylic Palettes. Also other works of arts like puppetry, Sculpting Area and ideas from you guys as well.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering would it be nice to have a puppet emote?
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pallete is already an in-game furnishing and it's a craftable one as well. You can purchase it with writ vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu. For a painting canvas you can use the clockwork tripod and place a painting backwards on top of it.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pallete is already an in-game furnishing and it's a craftable one as well. You can purchase it with writ vouchers from Rolis Hlaalu. For a painting canvas you can use the clockwork tripod and place a painting backwards on top of it.

Not bad thanks for the info
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Inhuman003 Apparently your wish is Zos's command. Check what Rolis Hlaalu is selling :smile:hlaalu.JPG
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Inhuman003 Apparently your wish is Zos's command. Check what Rolis Hlaalu is selling :smile:hlaalu.JPG

that very nice I would have never guessed it was there in furnishing.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've wanted an easel and some brushes for ages.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I'm really excited to see more artistic furnishings being introduced.
    This is what I did for my easel and palette
    xej6jqttzv6i.png
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Agreed, I'm really excited to see more artistic furnishings being introduced.
    This is what I did for my easel and palette
    xej6jqttzv6i.png

I like that. Too bad there is no way to do paw prints.