The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

🧙🏼🍻 [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

• Sloe87
    Sloe87
    i would love to join if you have the room :smile:

@Sloe1987

• Padfoot426
    Padfoot426
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like fun, what time and in which time zone are your drunken Fridays? They sound like a load of fun and I hope that it might work out with my work schedule to take part!!

Many Thanks!! @Ma'Lissie
  • Tzolock
    Tzolock
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a good community! I'd be more than happy for an invite if you still invite people! My ID: @Tzolock
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up! @KnightsMentor
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited :)

@Padfoot426 it's more a casual social event, so it starts when people want to have a chat, but usually around 22.00 CET.
    The big ones we do every now and again are always announced way ahead of time. Weeks even.
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Maddons
    Maddons
    Soul Shriven
    hello-1040x428.jpg

Well, well, well !
    I just begun ESO (played during the beta), but if possible I'd like to join your guild ! :)

@Maddons IG
  • CrysitCZ
    CrysitCZ
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, as a returning player I would love to join your guild.
    UserID: @CrysitCZ
  • Xenlash
    Xenlash
    Soul Shriven
    As a returning AD player trying to do some Cyrodiil and get a Skoria helmet someday I'd love to join you!

UserID: @Xenlash
    Edited by Xenlash on January 30, 2019 4:42PM
  • Triviaz
    Triviaz
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join @Triviaz Quite new to ESO :smile:
  • kaiheilosb16_ESO
    kaiheilosb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I keep trying to get into this game, hoping a good guild can help keep things interesting
    UserID is @KaiHeilos
  • mahoukitty
    mahoukitty
    ✭✭
    This sounds like a great guild, I'm a returning vet player looking to get into dungeons and dabble in pvp and hopefully make some friends along the way if you have room for one more! Discord and social events are definitely something I'd like to join with :smiley:

UserID is @Mahoukitty
    Edited by mahoukitty on January 31, 2019 2:37PM
  • LT3Dave
    LT3Dave
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would love to be a part of a guild like this as I hope to find my footing in this game :)

@Feartheflames
  • ImMacTire
    ImMacTire
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting can I ask to be added @Mac'Tire
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    All have been invited.

Btw we have Boss Shots (Big Drunken event) again on March the 1st!

Boss%20Shots_zpsd4jopohg.jpg

Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Karparus
    Karparus
    ✭✭
    If you're still recruiting, I'd like to join. My ign is also @Karparus
  • hilljiffy
    hilljiffy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can I get an invite too? I'm a new player playing for about a couple of weeks .loving it so far.
    cheers.
    @hilljiffy
  • Deathspiralli
    Deathspiralli
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’d love to be part of the guild. My name is @Deathspiralli.

I still feel like a noob at this game, but would love to take part in the social events and progress with others. :)
  • sandid
    sandid
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a new comer to the game, would love to join your guild to discover more content. My ingame is @sandid, thanks
    Edited by sandid on February 7, 2019 6:28PM
  • Xstract
    Xstract
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, are you still recruiting?

Just started playing again, been gone for quite a few years so a lot has changed.. Started on a new character and it would be nice with a social guild.

Would like an invite if possible @Xstract

Cheers
    Xstract
  • Kaynon
    Kaynon
    Im in im all up for pvp events! Looking to do some daily bgs with a good bunch!
    EU-PC
    Nightblade - Bosmer - Aldmeri Dominion
  • spundex
    spundex
    Soul Shriven
    hi guys, I would like to join the guild for a better game experience.

Greetings @spundex :)
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited and always room for more :)
  • chehonte-kideb17_ESO
    chehonte-kideb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by chehonte-kideb17_ESO on February 13, 2019 2:24PM
  • Kemp92
    Kemp92
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, returning player here. If you're still recruiting id like to join you guys!

IGN: Kemp92
  • Excession
    Excession
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting, I would like an invite.
    I have been playing off and on since beta, bit of an altoholic, play casually, tired of running solo, and would like to join a guild and be more socially involved.
    You look like a decent bunch of players, and it would be good to join in the fun.

@Differenttan
  • ValdDracula
    ValdDracula
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know if you're still recruiting but I would like to join if possible.
    I'm new to the game and I look forward to trading and joining you on social activities.

@ValdDracula
    UserID: @ValdDracula
  • ablair84b16_ESO
    ablair84b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, returning player looking to join a casual/social guild that does regular events.

@manda84
  • Alpakablanca
    Alpakablanca
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :) I'm a returning player and wanna join a social guild to explore the content i missed since morrowind :D

My ID: @Alpakablanca
  • renegadeError
    renegadeError
    Soul Shriven
    @renegadeError
    would love to join you :)
  • Jus7_Eg0
    Jus7_Eg0
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i want to join too is it possible?
    @Jus7_Eg0