The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please bring back Grand Topal Hideaway to crown store this year

theman22
theman22
Soul Shriven
Could you please bring back Grand Total Hideaway? I most likely would buy this island house instantly, as would countless other players, kind of suck it had to be limited time house only. Just please bring it back for a limited time only again this year.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    They brought back Tel Galen which hadn't been seen in forver, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Grand Topal Hideaway at some point this year.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed!
  • Coco_Michelle11
    Coco_Michelle11
    Soul Shriven
    THIS PLEASE! I haven't even logged into the forums for months, and this is the first comment I am going to add. Having Grand Topal Hideaway would be the last ltd ed home I'm missing. Plllleeaaassseeee with tacos on top!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for this one too, even have some house items saved just for this!
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Topal Hideaway was the 2nd crown home they released and it has not been seen since. Meanwhile, Pariah's and Linchal have both made reappearances within 1 year (Pariah's within months) of their original releases.
  • DragonHeart000
    For people that have not seen it before:

8622264e1d7ba2472cc979cfaee833ef.jpg
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Topal Hideaway was the 2nd crown home they released and it has not been seen since. Meanwhile, Pariah's and Linchal have both made reappearances within 1 year (Pariah's within months) of their original releases.

Could be a matter of style. Recall that there was also the khajiit tropical island which was never released. Possibly because there wasn't much interest in that style of building.

The style of Pariah's and Linchal might have broader appeal, so they were put up for sale again.
    Edited by Nerouyn on February 25, 2019 10:02AM
  • theman22
    theman22
    Soul Shriven
    Grand Total Hideaway did reappear as a reward during undaunted celebration. The only way you could got the house during the event if you have high tier rng.

Edited by theman22 on February 25, 2019 11:34PM
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    theman22 wrote: »
    Grand Total Hideaway did reappear as a reward during undaunted celebration. The only way you could got the house during the event if you have high tier rng.

Doesn't count though because you couldn't buy it, which is what lots of people are requesting.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict it will be in the April showcase. I have been playing ESO for 6 months and I have seen every other house offered except this one, and I reckon they have been saving it to celebrate their 5 yr anniversary. I cant be wrong. You will all see.
  • gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    I predict it will be in the April showcase. I have been playing ESO for 6 months and I have seen every other house offered except this one, and I reckon they have been saving it to celebrate their 5 yr anniversary. I cant be wrong. You will all see.

Wow you were right on😂 1+ Insightful from me
    Edited by gjohnson146 on April 3, 2019 8:38PM
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes finally!! I can't wait, I've wanted this house for ages! Thank you ZOS!!
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »

Wow you were right on😂 1+ Insightful from me

Thank you for saving me from quoting myself :) Now Im not sure whether I would rather the 1 or 2 days of disappointment knowing it would not be in the showcase or the 2 weeks I have to wait to purchase it ;)

So glad. I bought crowns when they last went on sale specifically to buy this and lately I have been finding harder to keep them in the bank.

Now I can build my shack by the sea :) Sweet music.

Edited by Matchimus on April 3, 2019 9:59PM
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how many crowns Grand Topal was/will be?
  • LockhartDan
    LockhartDan
    Soul Shriven

Two different sites said two different things but at least it'll give you a guesstimate: 14,000/15,000 for unfurnished and 17,500/18,000 for furnished.
    Edited by LockhartDan on April 3, 2019 11:03PM
  • aijvelle
    aijvelle
    Soul Shriven

Two different sites said two different things but at least it'll give you a guesstimate: 14,000/15,000 for unfurnished and 17,500/18,000 for furnished.

Faunter's house price list has it listed at 15,000 and 18,800.
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info guys!
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost here...
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I paid for the Crowns (they're on sale, at the moment) and got this one.

I shouldn't have, but I have liked this island since I first saw a friend's one.

It would be improved if you could see out of the windows of the huts (if the shutters were left open, basically), but other than that it's just a really nice, peaceful, location.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 19, 2019 9:09AM
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    I paid for the Crowns (they're on sale, at the moment) and got this one.

I shouldn't have, but I have liked this island since I first saw a friend's one.

It would be improved if you could see out of the windows of the huts (if the shutters were left open, basically), but other than that it's just a really nice, peaceful, location.

I did the same thing last night. I'm very happy they put Crowns on sale and dropped the island price as well.
  • chamoo81
    chamoo81
    I bought the house last night. I love it!
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the island as much as I used to, so I don't know if I want to buy it anymore.
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chamoo81 wrote: »
    I bought the house last night. I love it!

Same! I was thrilled when I discovered it in the crown store ( I hadn’t seen this thread), and I snatched it up. I’ve been having a blast decorating my new island, and I think I’m going to have a lot of fun on my beach for a long time to come!

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish there were both small sections and longer (joined up) sections of the Argonian fence pieces, that already surround the octagonal huts, available to craft.

As finding a suitable alternative that doesn't look too heavy, or too flimsy at the top and that doesn't hang way too low, if you have to use it vertically, is proving impossible.

Other than that, I am genuinely loving my island.

Even the biggest, closed, hut - which I thought would only be good for an indoor arena, or a crafting area, as it had no windows on the inside.

Stuck some Argonian curtains in there, with strategically placed paintings underneath, to make it look like there are windows and it looks OK now. :smile: