The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Consistently lost connection boot from log out.

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
When ever I log a character out to the select screen I get dumped out of the game with a "lost connection". Only happening today and for me during the last hour (12pm - 12:45pm central).
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When ever I log a character out to the select screen I get dumped out of the game with a "lost connection". Only happening today and for me during the last hour (12pm - 12:45pm central).

Been happening for me on a significant minority of log-outs for a few days.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Is this happening on the EU or NA megaserver?

Could you provide us with the exact error message coming up when you've been disconnected?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rezzinu
    Rezzinu
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me on NA server everyday this week.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Is this happening on the EU or NA megaserver?

Could you provide us with the exact error message coming up when you've been disconnected?

Sorry I figured you knew what was going on since it stopped happening to me right after I posted this. It was NA for me.
    Edited by VexingArcanist on February 23, 2019 11:35PM