Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Guild That Caters To All Aspects Of ESO - The Resolute Sentinel - Is Now Recruiting! (PVE/PVP)

tsu_Namii
tsu_Namii
ESO's the Resolute Sentinel is now recruiting!

0nvELIU.jpg?1

About us

Here at The Resolute Sentinel we are the go to guild for anything you could possibly need! Currently we have 150+ core, very active members and are still growing very fast! We intend on becoming one of the greatest Social/Trial guilds in ESO with a focus on player involvement within the guild!

What we offer
Due to our many active guild leaders & members with their own suggestions, we offer a diverse range of events/services.

- A very active discord with an emphasis on creating an atmosphere of general banter.
- nTrials with a focus on teaching new players Trial Mechanics and farming Gear.
- Progression & Score run, vTrials multiple times a week with experienced raid leaders that are more than happy to teach.
- A guild house with everything you could possibly need!
- PVE Content including Trials, vTrials and for newer members events like weekly map runs.
- PVP Content, IC, Alliance wars and battlegrounds, small scale. [DC Mainly]
- Various competitions with prizes!
- Experienced Leadership and members who are happy to share their knowledge of the game for new players.
- Friendships which are not only limited to ESO but exist outside of ESO. We also play other games together!

What the future holds
For our future as a guild we want to be known throughout the ESO community as the number one place to go for a friendly, active Guild that caters not only to veteran players but to new players also.

We want to encourage players new and old alike to implement their own ideas into our guild, to participate in the creation of something great and to enjoy their time being a part of our community!

What we want in our members
All what we want in our members is to be active, friendly, and social within the Guild, we ask that all our members join up to our discord if they wish to take part in events since we organise them through discord. To encourage a active guild we have a 30 day kick policy for members who do not join our discord and a 60 day kick policy for those that do. We know that people can be shy so we only expect people to join us on voice chat when they are comfortable enough.

If you wish to join us in our quest to create the greatest and friendliest guild in ESO please reply to this post with your ingame @ name OR message/send a mail ingame to @proteinexe or to @Tsu_Namii
Edited by tsu_Namii on April 25, 2019 2:01PM
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    This is gonna be out new forum post!
    Edited by tsu_Namii on March 21, 2019 1:30PM
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KnightsMentor look forward to seeing Y'all in-game!
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    @KnightsMentor Sending you an Invite :)
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    We at the moment are trying to get a group going so we can progress through trials!

For more info please ask @proteinexe or @tsu_Namii
  • proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see these Sign Ups :smiley:
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Almost have our little group together!!
  • Keepo
    Keepo
    @TheMightyKappa69 Count me in guys!
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
  • adamastorx
    adamastorx
    ✭✭
    Invite me, please!
    @RagingDwarf
  • Kronos_Ice
    Kronos_Ice
    ✭✭
    Lovely to see this guild so active!
    You can always use more fire.
  • Destortion
    what time do you guys raid?
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    We raid saturday at 7PM UTC / 8PM CET
  • lolli42
    lolli42
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Can i join you?
    @lolli42
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hey there could i join?

I'm DC main that primarily pvps but would like a guild that can help me do vet dungeons and start doing trials.

@Laerath is my ESO ID.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    I've sent you all invites :D
  • renegadeError
    renegadeError
    Soul Shriven
  • GandurStorm
    Hi! I would love to join. Been playing ESO gor a couple of weeks now and still learning to get around certain things but i would love to join the guild and have some fun with you guys! @luukjuh should be my username :smile:
  • Kamekimmo
    Kamekimmo
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join!
    @Kamekimmo
  • Lawwing
    Lawwing
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I messaged and mailed u guys but got no response, so ill try it here:p was wondering how often u guys do Learning trials a week and if there is room for new people:) @Lawwing
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Sorry to everyone who sent a mail, I've been having internet issues and could invite you sooner. Don't worry thought it is fixed now :D
  • luke.brindleb16_ESO
    Can I get an inv please?

@Lucazoyde
  • mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    hi tsunami, just wondering what is the grp focus atm? vcr vas hm?
    AD
    Orc Nightblade - Manndingo
    BretonTemplar - M Mike Adriano
    Nord Dragonknight - Ser-Gregor Clegane
    High elf Sorcerer - Grand Maester Mitch
    Dark elf Nightblade - Gilbert Arenas
    Redguard Dragonknight - Half Man Half Amazing
    Redguard Sorcerer - Uncle Drew
    High Elf Dragonknight - Devon Larrat
    Imperial Warden - Sandor Clegane M
    Nord Necromancer - Tormund Husband to Bears
    High Elf Necromancer - Ana Maria della Salute
    High Elf - Warden - Samuel F Jackson
    Argonian - Templar - Kraken Reptile
    DC
    Argonian Warden - Gustavo Giviria Rivero
    High elf Sorcerer - Jackie Kennedy
    Orc Necromancer - Lucifer Blackstar
    EP
    Redguard Templar - MItch Buchanon
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    @mitchtheelder Its is a newish group for not so experienced people, so it might not be what you are looking for
  • Platypus42
    Platypus42
    Soul Shriven
    @PsychoBrick i would love to join! Just picked up the game after several years of not playing.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining.
    Started playing properly about 3 months ago. 400+CP Healplar | StamDK | StamBlade
    Done most dungeons on vet hm no death, done most trials on normal.

Currently part of social community, after another active community to keep myself busy and always available to help peeps out.

Contact me or invite: @thekraezy1
  • faizwdr
    faizwdr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. New player here. Would like to join.

I can't tell yet how active I'll be, since I have not played the endgame yet. But I will give it a proper try and I want to take part in guild chat, discord and so on.

My user ID is @faizwdr.
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    I have sent you guys invites :smile:
  • proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent invites :smiley:
  • Peluyz
    Peluyz
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm interested in joining, have the game since 2016 but only really started playing a month ago.
    My ID is @Peluyz