The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please help

Riverlynn
Riverlynn
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm posting this here in the hope that an admin can nudge this along for me, as I seem to be getting nowhere with CS.

Almost three weeks ago my account was suspended because of charge-backs on a card. These were caused when my wife bought me some game items for xmas/birthday on her card (Snow Globe House and pre-purchase of the new Elsweyr chapter) and then didn't recognize the payments on her statement. Unfortunately she cancelled her card before she talked to me, and the bank marked the payments as fraudulent. Even though this mistake was rectified on the same day, the damage was done. :(

As I now have no way to access my account on the website, I had to send an external account recovery support ticket (Question Reference # 190202-001397) and I received a very prompt reply telling me that the system automatically suspends any account when a charge-back occurs, and I would need to contact my bank to reverse it - as soon as the charge-back was reversed, my account would be returned.

Fair enough, I thought - and got straight back to the bank. In the week it took for the bank to sort it out, my support ticket expired (four day lifespan if no activity).

My bank has confirmed the charge-backs have been removed, my bank statement shows the money has left the account. My bank has confirmed you have received the money.

I sent a ticket explaining this four days ago, but I am still suspended. I haven't even received an email telling me what the problem is. In fact, I have received no response at all. Since I cannot escalate my external ticket, I am forced to open another one to try and establish any dialogue with you.

To reiterate:

My bank has told me the charge-backs have been removed.
My bank has confirmed you have taken my money.

I realize that this situation has occurred because of an error at my end, but as far as I can tell - that error is rectified. Meanwhile, my subscription (ironically renewed for six months about two weeks before all this kicked off) is ticking away...

Please could you return my account to me, at least let me know what the problem is now?

Expired ticket: Question Reference # 190202-001397
Four day old ticket with no response: Question Reference # 190219-00398
Todays ticket: Question Reference # 190221-000608

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I see @ZOS_BillE checking threads and helping, I've dropped their name so hopefully they can see this and get in contact with you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks mate - much appreciated.

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Riverlynn

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a message regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post