The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Give us housing with a view (Even if it means invisible walls)

validifyedneb18_ESO
validifyedneb18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
It saddens me no end that some houses that should, by rights, have amazing views, simply have a wall around them or a fence post right in the way.

The only thing I can think this is done for is because otherwise there would have to be an invisible wall in the way to stop you jumping "out" of your house.

Im here to petition that I would much rather have immersion breaking invisible walls than the ruined views we get at the moment.

Two real pain points are what I consider to be the 2 best houses in the game, Amaya lake lodge and Alinor Crest Townhouse.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Heck id take anything over this current system. Kill my character with fall damage or something. Anything. Give me my views. Pwease

EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should get the Orbservatory. Plenty of death defying views available there. And no need for invisible walls. One misstep and you get to meet Sithis firsthand.

TknkS9j.png

rekaISN.png
    Edited by Jaraal on February 21, 2019 5:18AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.