Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the most op skill in the game for you?

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
As the title says, what's the best skill in the game for you? I know is hard to pick only one but the exercise perhaps is to make a balance in the game overall pve, pvp, in group or not... (although I'm quite sure that pvp will be the primary subject to comment)
This poll is not a call for any nerf to a skill or anything similar, is just to have a small opinion on the subject (and make some time while I get out of combat in Cyrodiil >.>)
I listed the ones that I think it will come to peoples minds more often than not and also keep in mind that I can only add 10 poll options, Feel free to make a suggestion or argument in the 'other/s' option. Cheers

What's the most op skill in the game for you? 215 votes

Streak (Sorc)
0%
Tyhar 1 vote
Endless Fury/Mage's Wrath (Sorc)
4%
geophonic_ESORecktrithiusOediphitryTequilaFireAdzer2Shinshadowhappyhughes2001FlipsWildRaptorXMaxJrFTWDuduck_III 10 votes
Reflective Plate (Dk)
10%
SolarikenIruil_ESOWitarmertustaNoctusRex-UmbrausmcjdkingrusselmmendozaVrenkAnyronBNOCIrfindThannazzarNyassaVLupaiStarlight_KnightcolossalvoidsDarkPictureESO_NightingaleOdovacar 22 votes
Fossilize (Dk)
4%
FilteredRiddlesplitsandGlassSqueaky_Cleanseibi_92WrathOfInnosJazzyNovaSoundles1990Thanatos_inside 9 votes
Cloak (NB)
21%
vailjohn_ESOZardayneHolycannoliAektannShareeAhPook_Is_HereEdaphonfossoyerolsborgHymzirSosRuvaakBosovBananaTyrion87KadoinDrdeath20Narvuntieneso_lagsVesper_BRAki-Ral 47 votes
Extended Ritual (Templar)
0%
Alpheu5Farscape76 2 votes
Subterranean assault/Deep Fissure (Warden)
3%
SheezabeastSleep724siddiqueafonikCaiWenjithemaddaedraZacuelMrslizardface 8 votes
Whirlwind (DW)
6%
WuffyCeruleiVandrilMayraelhazzer6xCalboyCyrusAryaVeiledCriticismmandricusVelvelyasusmitdsred_emuKarmanorwayWoppaBoemnsmurfer 14 votes
Loading Screens
29%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOGythralIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOCoatmagiczariaUntrustedExistenztechnohicUPrimekimaerilStreegaamithSarevoccRikollinenEphemeraCrawfordCążkiThe UninvitedKulvarpod88kkSanctum74SnowZenia 63 votes
Other/s (argument)
18%
Rikumaruf047ys3v3ndrallarleeuxRi_KhanTheBonesXXXEirellatunepunkCorpierLeifEricksonDefiltedTan9oSucckaBigevilpeterAliyavanaCadburyOhtimbarralphylaurenVildebillBeardimusmax_only 39 votes
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    The Devs "Nerf" skill. It's pretty OP
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    TIMESTOP
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Tsk should of click loading screens 😂
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    C'mon we all know that op stam ultimate that everybody runs in cyro...
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reflective Plate (Dk)
    Permafrost but somehow it's not on your list. :s
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    ^
    at a place nobody knows
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The power of posting
  • Garreth17
    Garreth17
    What ever that ability was that hit me for 18k non crit in battleground.
    Edited by Garreth17 on February 20, 2019 5:22AM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap in lag. Hmm why can't I move.... Incap finally registers. Oh. :s
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    disconnect.
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Fossilize (Dk)

This post is only about skills not ultimates to keep it simple
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Fossilize (Dk)
    Solariken wrote: »
    Permafrost but somehow it's not on your list. :s

I wanted to add a total of 15 skills but sadly I can only make a poll of 10 options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Green Dragon Blood. X-ray technology in Tamriel op.

Blazing Shield. Lightbulb op.

Twilight Matriarch. Flappy bird in my way op.

Mirage. feels tearing me up op.

Trees. Giant blinding neon disco forest op.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Snipe - its broken

Fear - bust too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puncturing Sweep. Weird cone AoE channeled DoT direct damage attack skill with healing. You can sweep almost all content in the game. Can be obtained 10 minutes later you create new character.
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    Lag is the most overpowered skill of them all.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Gotta say snipe because it's literally broken, has been since summer set and can hit you multiple times for 12k all at once...

• f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    I'm going to go with cheats.

As for skills, discounting the ones that are just broken and presumably planned to be fixed, I would say Dawnbreaker and forward momentum.

Dawnbreakers damage amount, and it being a sticky rather than ground DOT already make it better than anything in the mag ultimate kit even before you consider the incredibly cheap cost. The fact that it is BIS for most stam toons in both PVP and PVE is sort of a clue that it is out of balance.

As for forward momentum, it is not that it is great, it is just that it is the only way to both drop, and gain temporary immunity to CC's and still fight. Mag toons have no similar option. They can drop them and gain immunity with mistform but cannot fight. If they spend the big money to drop them with purge it is of little value despite the cost as there is no immunity and they are likely still standing in a CC. CC's are totally out of control in this game. Virtually all stam damage abilities (though relatively few mag ones) have a CC attached at what appears to be little or no cost and instead of having some sort of major / minor system they just tend to stack. Despite this ease of application, dropping CC's in a fight is something that you basically have to run a 2H and slot forward for. I might also add that CC slows do not actually work properly as rapids does not make you immune from many of them and the CC immunity timer can be prevented from working or fails to work pretty regularly.
    Edited by f047ys3v3n on February 20, 2019 6:59AM
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah lol. Damn that melee range, dodgeable, blockable cone of damage that might CC you if you don’t block or dodge or use an imov pot and that has no other effects whatsoever.
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Nerf posts on this forum coming from people who just have been beaten by someone in PvP seems to be the by far most OP skill this game has to offer.
    EU PC
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    Nerf posts on this forum coming from people who just have been beaten by someone in PvP seems to be the by far most OP skill this game has to offer.

It’s fine to bring up specific pain points with a reasonable analysis of why, and they’ll either be agreed with or refuted and that’s ok. But to just make stupid polls like these that fuel the baseless nerf threads, yeah these are super counterproductive.
  • Strike_Maximus
    Strike_Maximus
    ✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    -Dawnbreaker
    -Snipe
    -Poison injection
    PC/NA/DC

CP 810
    Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
    Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
    Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
    Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
    Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
    Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
    Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Fossilize (Dk)
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Vildebill wrote: »

It’s fine to bring up specific pain points with a reasonable analysis of why, and they’ll either be agreed with or refuted and that’s ok. But to just make stupid polls like these that fuel the baseless nerf threads, yeah these are super counterproductive.

Sad you see it as a stupid poll because of that reason, seems like you can't have an opened opinion on the subject or you would trigger someone, it wasn't by any means the objective of the poll in fact the OP says clearly entire game content, pvp, pve, rp, erp.. you name it. Some people just can't read :(
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Dawnbreaker of Smiting, obviously.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Permafrost.
    Timestop.
    Fear.

Anything that can stun/disable you again while you're in a break free or an animation (i.e. feared), denying your immunity.
    Edited by leeux on February 20, 2019 8:04AM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Lag in cyro
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Snipe
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Surprise attack. Very high damade, major fracture, spammable and works in PvE and PvP
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Bleeds and snares. Don't know which is worse, probably bleeds.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Increases your swimming speed by 50%