Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update: Twilight Tormentor's ability still doesn't work 4.3.4

TheGentleChu
TheGentleChu
✭✭
I saw @Dracane mention in another thread that the Twilight Tormentor's extra 50% damage isn't working and tested it myself to confirm. Whether activated or not, the Tormentor does the exact same damage to targets above 50% health. I also tested below 50% health (in case it got reversed by accident) and below 25% and 20% health (to check if it accidentally was turned into an execute) and the ability never changed the amount of damage the Tormentor did.

Not activated:

uxq4bu5p6xqk.png

Activated:

2873sfgr6zpn.png
Edited by TheGentleChu on February 18, 2019 9:43PM
  • Tatertodd
    Tatertodd
    ✭✭
    I always wondered about this. I noticed that it didn't work on live a long time ago. It's a shame really because it would pair really well with the Amplitude passive and it would add variety to Mag Pet Sorc bulds. Damage vs Survival & Utility.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for doing this in my stead. :) My gratitude is assured.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So basically, the only thing Twilight Tormentor morph does is that it changes name of your pet. Pretty good for RPing purposes.

Okay, jokes aside. This needs to be fixed.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It does work on live currently.

vecd3i10m8nz.png

Only PTS seems to be bugged. Well this must be fixed before Wrathstone hits live. It's a shame if there exists a completely broken class skill. Please @ZOS_GinaBruno we need to know that ZoS is aware of the issue.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does work on live currently.

vecd3i10m8nz.png

Only PTS seems to be bugged. Well this must be fixed before Wrathstone hits live. It's a shame if there exists a completely broken class skill. Please @ZOS_GinaBruno we need to know that ZoS is aware of the issue.

It also worked until last weeks PTS. It stopped working this week.
    So they must have messed something up with the latest patch.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I could be wrong and being stupid here but why when you activated the twilight ability in that photo is your health bar look like it’s getting a heal?

I don’t use the tormentor so I don’t know if that’s normal or not
    Edited by macsmooth on February 13, 2019 3:20PM
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    No wonder I was getting lower than usual parses with just the tormentor summoned, I knew something was wrong with the bird for sure.
    Edited by JazzyNova on February 13, 2019 10:10PM
  • TheGentleChu
    TheGentleChu
    ✭✭
    Has anyone been able to hop on the PTS to see if they fixed this with today’s patch?
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not fixed. Still bugged on 4.3.4
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not fixed. Still bugged on 4.3.4

Good, Sorcerers need more nerfs anyways. :trollface:
    Edited by SirMewser on February 18, 2019 9:54PM
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check to see if it is giving stamina back now instead....
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess this is going live then? This is even worse than Shadow Image, that one is at least partially working. But Twilight Tormentor is now completely bugged morph that does nothing but change name of your pet.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on February 22, 2019 1:30PM
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess this is going live then? This is even worse than Shadow Image, that one is at least partially working. But Twilight Tormentor is now completely bugged morph that does nothing but change name of your pet.

I suppose if that's the case, for the time being it'll be more useful to use the twilight matriarch instead... same amount of dps and heals as well, unlike the tormentor lol.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last reminder before tomorrows update.

Twilight Tormentor is not working. Casting it's ability does proper animation but damage is not increased at all.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does however do the cool scream...
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seeing anything in the natch potes about them catching it...
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just tried it on live shortly ago, still bugged... so I suppose the matriarch is a better morph in the meantime.
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine too, very upset.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fixed now everyone!
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX