Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May I ask a question please

wolveman
wolveman
✭✭✭
On my khajiit may I ask what did eso do to mess that character up? Am using 2 5 piece armor sets monster helm and shoulder before I switch bars its showing 5 and 5 both sets after I switch bars it changes 7 piece 3 piece .
But on my others its ok no problem only on the two khajiits I made . main hand bow claims as 2 piece as well any two hand weapon other 3 pieces chest waist shoes .
Other set jewelry 3 piece 2 piece armor that's = 5 piece on both sets.
Main hand and main hand back up same set piece .
Now this may sound confusing but on 4 of my other characters both bars all good but on the khajiits switch bars not getting credit for the weapon long sword coincided 2 handed bow same bit am not getting the 5 piece when I switch bars.
Just happened after their update maintenance.
May I ask what did they mess up this time?
[edited title]
Edited by ZOS_JesC on September 15, 2019 9:47PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe I should check my Khajits out.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When swapping bars you no longer have your 2 piece weapon
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭
    wolveman wrote: »
    Am using 2 5 piece armor sets monster helm and shoulder before I switch bars its showing 5 and 5 both sets after I switch bars it changes 7 piece 3 piece .

The most likely answer is that you've got one of your weapons from the first 5 piece set, and the other from the second.

Only the weaponry that's in your hands counts for your active set.

Check to make sure both weapons are from the same set.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it shows 7 and 3 and not 5 and 3 then you need to re-check that your back bar weapon really belongs to the correct set
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    It is correct set that I don't understand when am on my main bar both set = 5 when I go on my back bar 7 then 3 so its not registered the weapon even though I crafted all 5 pieces
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If weapons are of the same set then the back bar item is not a 2 piece item it iss a one piece item.. basicly its not a two hander.
    Edited by firedrgn on February 16, 2019 3:02AM
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only explanation I can think of that fits the scenario is that your weapons are from different sets. There are a few sets and a few items with odd names, so double-check the actual set item description, not just the item name. There are a few unique items with names that sound like they're from sets other than their own.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only two hand sword is rhe great sword.. right ?
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't think of any smart-azz remarks off the top of my head.

Well played....
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Ok main hand when you equip a two handed weapon it should say 2 outta 5 from.and set weapon am on my character now it don't register as anything at all but when I equip it to main hand back up it registers and 2 outta 5.
    See my point so atm I just using a set just to see brarheart 5 piece set and the other 5 piece set include jewelry for that set .
    This is only on the kakhajiits rest of my other characters don't have this issue.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the typos dam phone
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, it might help if you screenshot the situation. It may be that people are not exactly understanding your issue.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    My other characters I don't have this issue somethings screwed up why not my main hand don't register as 2 outta 5 and yes a bow or long sword should register as a2 outta 5 but its not I have all 5 pieces it registers for the 3 pieces bit not the weapon their all the same set.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Again sorry for the typos using my phone big fingers lol
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    When you equip a two handed weapon where it says under weapons main hand it should say 2 outta 5 but its not registering as that 0 outta 5 hope that explained it.
    Now scroll down under weapon where it says main hand back up use that same weapon you tried as your main that didn't register 2 outta 5. But you try that same weapon on main hand back up it registers as 2 outta 5 see now hope I made this clearly
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshots - because I'm not sure we're getting what you mean.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    And you can use any set take all your armor off both bars now try two handed weapon as your main see if it registers as 2 outta 5 .
    If it don't then try that same weapon on main hand back up it will register as e outta 5
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Just do as I said on your cat character take all armor weapons off then go to main hand equip your 2 handed weapon see if it shows 2 outta 5 for that set your using .
    If it don't show then use that same weapon to main hand back up on mine it shows 2 outta 5 .
    Any 2 handed set weapon should show 2 outta 5 but its not registering as a 2 handed weapon it says 0 outta 5 simple logic