Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vampire Mist Form

legohead
legohead
✭✭✭
Vampire Mist Form - plz do that noob abillity out of the game.
All mechanik damage you get, just mist from and skip.
  • Malnutrition
    Malnutrition
    ✭✭✭
    Fascinating!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No need to nerf this skill, it is meant for escape.

Can not see any problem with it. FG skills / prismatic Glyp put huge pressure on Vamp so use counters
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 12, 2019 11:27AM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist Form is a death sentence if you get hit with Sloads.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist form is probably as useful as the new racial passive for the Bosmers that provides stealth detection in a game that doesn't have stealthed enemies.

Oh wait, no. Even mist form can have some situational use.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist form is the magicka forward momentum for nb's but not as good.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mist form get the increased cost treatment for spam casting it. The no magic regen just doesn't seem to be enough of a penalty as I often see people running around objects to LOS and mist forming 10-15 times in a row. Given it's high cost I don't understand how they can keep it up but I've seen it.
    Edited by itscompton on February 13, 2019 8:50PM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mist form get the increased cost treatment for spam casting it. The no magic regen just doesn't seem to be enough of a penalty as I often see people running around objects to LOS and mist forming 10-15 times in a row.

Give those people a real way to remove snares and reposition and I think everyone of them will drop mist form immediately.

It's already just a way to slow down dying increasing the cost for spamming it will make it completly useless.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mist form get the increased cost treatment for spam casting it. The no magic regen just doesn't seem to be enough of a penalty as I often see people running around objects to LOS and mist forming 10-15 times in a row.

Give those people a real way to remove snares and reposition and I think everyone of them will drop mist form immediately.

It's already just a way to slow down dying increasing the cost for spamming it will make it completly useless.
    And what good is it to enable some idiot to run around a rock 20 times before they die rather than twice? It should be used for strategic escapes, not trolling. It's an ability on par with dodgeroll or streak and should be treated the same when spammed.

• Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And what good is it to enable some idiot to run around a rock 20 times before they die rather than twice? It should be used for strategic escapes, not trolling. It's an ability on par with dodgeroll or streak and should be treated the same when spammed.

The only way they could do this is if they removed the regen stop while in Mistform. This would actually be a huge buff to the skill for all of us Templar healers running around in mist.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mist form get the increased cost treatment for spam casting it. The no magic regen just doesn't seem to be enough of a penalty as I often see people running around objects to LOS and mist forming 10-15 times in a row. Given it's high cost I don't understand how they can keep it up but I've seen it.
    I don't understand how this is an issue when Cloak is a thing that exists in this game. If someone wants to postpone their death by a couple minutes spamming Mist Form then it's their decision. Hardly game-breaking.

Personally I hate using this skill with passion and would LOVE for all classes to get some form of snare removal so I can say goodbye to vampirism forever.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stalling for time while calling backup via voicecoms? Keeping you away from nearby ally that is ressed? Because it is annoying you, doesnt mean troll by default. No mana regen and no attacks during mist is enough punishment, you need huge mana pool to spam it. And single mana cost poison hit makes you completely dry. Vamps have already a lot of drawbacks in pvp - increased fire taken when everybody swings their masters staves, no health recovery, not sure if dawnbreaker deal increased damage.
    Edited by robpr on February 13, 2019 10:12PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol "i want to see cost increase mechanic like streak". I don't need to explain why this is redundant, do I?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Bruh, are you delusional? Between NBs spamming cloak or dodge roll spammers and sorcs streaking like nothing... try playing a non-vamp Magplar. Lol I dare you. Even DKs got snare removal...on a skill that reflects ALL projectiles.
    I've seen countless sorcs that streak away from fights, literally have chased one from Arrius to Chalman as he spammed streak like there was no penalty and it cost 1 Magicka...
  • legohead
    legohead
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by legohead on September 8, 2019 3:59PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    legohead wrote: »
    I only play pve (in my eye is pvp in eso boring 50% of the time your walk/or horse to next point, anyway on konsole takes a 1h change skills and cp for pvp).

Back to mainpoint whit the miss form can be used to skip so many damage mechaniks or one hit if your are to stupid (look blackrose final round, no one take a ghost, all survive, it cant be^^)

Then come up with an alternative that doesn't screw PVP over because you don't like it. Mist Form is a good means of escape for magDK, and the only means of escape for magplar.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pffff.. give magicka classes any form of snare and root removal and immunity and you will see much less mist form and vampires in general. It's sick that most fragile classes playing in light armor are also least mobile...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    legohead wrote: »
    Vampire Mist Form - plz do that noob abillity out of the game.
    All mechanik damage you get, just mist from and skip.

aight then we remove shuffle, foward momentum and reflective plate :P

see? no. we shouldn't.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on February 16, 2019 11:30AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX